Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

try to post pic when you finish plucking fan leaves so i can see if you plucked her good enough
I was just about to ask which ones should I take she doesn't have the most fan leafs right now & I keep reading that fan leafs are how they take in the food/light besides roots

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Clones were transplanted on 4/20 day number 5 since transplant they seem to be doing fine

greenboot

greenboot

the next pic i should only see the smallest leaves around the bud sites and more branches exposed, i know it sounds scary,, i was scared to death when my buddy just removed all my fan leaves for the first time,, and they looked practically naked… but by a week later it looked like i never removed one leaf.. the only difference was all i saw double the amount of swelling buds!!! Those lightskined leaves around the buds,, (remove them) so they don't block the buds below it.. Make sure you can sort of see through the whole plant, (the center bark) down to the dirt,,, leaving 90% of budsites exposed to the light.. at the end of harvest all you will see is buds, very few leaves,,,, i promise u

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

I was just about to ask which ones should I take she doesn't have the most fan leafs right now & I keep reading that fan leafs are how they take in the food/light besides roots
Thats the greatest lie ever told… i use to follow that (never remove fan leaf) doctrine for years, until my boy came in and plucked 90% of my fan leaves off my plants at day 21, and within one week (day 28) ,,it looked like they were never touched… i've been plucking off my fan leaves for years since then,, making sure that my light hits 90% of my bud sites .. and like i said,, fan removal = double harvest weight.. it's not about having the biggest buds at the top of the plant,, its about having more overall bud throughout the plant at the end of the day.. and i dare someone to tell me other wise….. lol,, but thats how confident in what i'm saying… if you follow my directions right now, it will change your whole perspective on how to grow your plants from here on in… ps don't forget those micronutes,, your baby
could use it..

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Thats the greatest lie ever told… i use to follow that (never remove fan leaf) doctrine for years, until my boy came in and plucked 90% of my fan leaves off my plants at day 21, and within one week (day 28) ,,it looked like they were never touched… i've been plucking off my fan leaves for years since then,, making sure that my light hits 90% of my bud sites .. and like i said,, fan removal = double harvest weight.. it's not about having the biggest buds at the top of the plant,, its about having more overall bud throughout the plant at the end of the day.. and i dare someone to tell me other wise….. lol,, but thats how confident in what i'm saying… if you follow my directions right now, it will change your whole perspective on how to grow your plants from here on in… ps don't forget those micronutes,, your baby
could use it..
Sounds good enough for me ! & I have the micro blast but as for right now I don't think I got enough cash for the azomite :/

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

microblast is good,,, but i would top dress with more rainbow mix grow, and bloom, 1 teaspoon each… and some more worm casting wouldn't hurt either
I'll add rainbow mix grow when I get home & then after that I'll throw some worm castings ontop

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Bam just got the rainbow mix bloom
Will be adding this plus some grow later today before the watering manana

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Day 25 since flip to 12/12..
I covered the top of the pot with some worm castings added a tbsp of rainbow mix grow & bloom today & watered with
5ml cal mag. 5ml hygrozyme. Ph at 6.5 runoff at 5.9. Hopefully the worm casting & the food helps her out I was thinking the buds looked small for theyre age. Here's some pics from today. Noticed some real swollen calyxs real chubby almost looks like a bb with a hair coming out the tip. On another note she definitely looks Frosty!!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

This just came to mind the question popped up in my bed after looking through the picture I uploaded.. Does anybody know if this is a seed pod?
Or a swollen calyx?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Day number 10 since transplant for the clones. They seem to be doing good I have a fun constantly blowing on them constantly. I don't know if it's cause of that or the mix/combination of soils but the top layer of soil was real hard to a touch.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Oh I just found the picture of the soil recipe I used I just added the ancient forest

Top Bottom