Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

What exactly do you mean over cropping ?
I've been busy so j haven't go to trim them up but I will do just that within the next couple days. Then maybe two days after that I will transplant to the 3 gallon pots same time I transplant them im hoping to put the tomatoe cages around them. Like I said I want them to be taller not wider
:)
over cropping is when your plants are too big or too many for your space, many bud sites don't get light , due to over crowding. the result of over cropping will leave you with a lot of bottom bud sites that won't develop into buds but rather swag.. Being that you have more than one big plant now, you have to apply new rules,, the size of your plants are at the perfect hight once you repot and strip fan leaves.. you already topped them so they are already trained to get wider and taller,, gorilla glue explodes (all around) as far as as stretch is concerned,, you don't want them too tall where the light becomes too close to the tops. From the look of the circumference of space already consumed by your plant as of now,, they are big enough to flip into flower already.. my opinion

greenboot

greenboot

What exactly do you mean over cropping ?
I've been busy so j haven't go to trim them up but I will do just that within the next couple days. Then maybe two days after that I will transplant to the 3 gallon pots same time I transplant them im hoping to put the tomatoe cages around them. Like I said I want them to be taller not wider
:)
i think you should go into bloom no later than a week from today

greenboot

greenboot

Sweeeeeeet that's good news thanks man !!!

Remember that you should strip down plant to where you can see through the entire plant,,, when they are stripped of all fan leaves,, you have no need to take off lower branching that has bud sites on them.. you want all bud sites exposed to the light, from the beginning of bloom cycle… revert to video if necessary … It's not about having big buds at the top, but rather having as many buds throughout the whole plant ..

greenboot

greenboot

Sweeeeeeet that's good news thanks man !!!

here i have some before and after leaf strip pictures of a Chemdog D s1 clone that took me 2 minutes to defoliate all fan leaves , this is just to give you an idea of how they should look directly after the pruning , i'll post more pics to show you how she bounces back into a bush in one week from this point. (only more bud sites exposed to light).. i do this twice in veg. but u may need to do kit only once in veg.. bottom plant is the exact same plant..
IMG 1282
IMG 1283

also i didn't top these yet but i plan on topping a few to learned which way helps plant yield more at the end,,,

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

here i have some before and after leaf strip pictures of a Chemdog D s1 clone that took me 2 minutes to defoliate all fan leaves , this is just to give you an idea of how they should look directly after the pruning , i'll post more pics to show you how she bounces back into a bush in one week from this point. (only more bud sites exposed to light).. i do this twice in veg. but u may need to do kit only once in veg.. bottom plant is the exact same plant..
View attachment 609587 View attachment 609588
also i didn't top these yet but i plan on topping a few to learned which way helps plant yield more at the end,,,
Nice reference pictures !! & your room grow looks clean Assf real nice set up

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Thinned up the herd a little bit here's how they look now they're all starting to get bigger & im happy with the structure of the plants
Was wondering why some mid the leafs are really lime green like that & not a dark forst green

greenboot

greenboot

Thinned up the herd a little bit here's how they look now they're all starting to get bigger & im happy with the structure of the plants View attachment 609739 View attachment 609738Was wondering why some mid the leafs are really lime green like that & not a dark forst green View attachment 609741 View attachment 609744
what are you watering them with? what are your day and night temps? what did you mix in this batch of soil… look like some sort of lock out do to having to much of something,, at first look. but let me know everything thats going on so we can be sure, from water, ph, soil mix, additives, and environment, (temps and humidity),, if you don't have a thermometer/humidistat, get one… thats very important for moments like this……

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

Thinned up the herd a little bit here's how they look now they're all starting to get bigger & im happy with the structure of the plants View attachment 609739 View attachment 609738Was wondering why some mid the leafs are really lime green like that & not a dark forst green View attachment 609741 View attachment 609744
if you can afford it, pick up a bottle of canna rhizotonic,, it does wonders for your root zone which makes your plant more healthy , greener, and stronger… if i were you i would switch over to canna coco and the whole canna line.. it's a bit pricey but your quality and yields will double and intern pay for itself.. i speak from experience.. i used to grow in promix , and fox farm,, using organic earth juice, canna line with canna coco wins hands down.. your grow game will step up dramatically

greenboot

greenboot

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

what are you watering them with? what are your day and night temps? what did you mix in this batch of soil… look like some sort of lock out do to having to much of something,, at first look. but let me know everything thats going on so we can be sure, from water, ph, soil mix, additives, and environment, (temps and humidity),, if you don't have a thermometer/humidistat, get one… thats very important for moments like this……
Well I've been watering with water only since the beginning. Last time I watered which was like 8-9 days ago I watered with cal mag I think that's what burned it..
Temps are in the high 70s (78-79) &
Soil mix includes.
*Ffof
*Hydroton
*Worm Castings
*4Tbls Rainbow mix grow
*4Tbls lime
& I added some ancient forest

greenboot

greenboot

Well I've been watering with water only since the beginning. Last time I watered which was like 8-9 days ago I watered with cal mag I think that's what burned it..
Temps are in the high 70s (78-79) &
Soil mix includes.
*Ffof
*Hydroton
*Worm Castings
*4Tbls Rainbow mix grow
*4Tbls lime
& I added some ancient forest
yup cal mag has nitrogen,, and your plants didn't need calmag yet because of the lime already added to the soil… ffof has enough complete ferts in it already that should last about a month.. you only need to top dress rainbow mix when you see a deficiency. plants can take more calmag during flower rather than in veg.. lay off the calmag.. water her with enzymes only.. you are kind of heavy with the rainbow mix… Next time when in veg,,, only use straight ffof and nothing else until plants start to show yellow leaves, only then should you top dress a teaspoon or 2 of rainbow mix grow… .. let the plants tell you what they need before you add anything extra… i should've stayed that a while ago,, if i were you i would just repot into bigger pots, now, into fresh ffof and nothing else added to soil, except maybe some lime., and some accent forest. once you flip lights , then you can top dress with a teaspoon of rainbow mix (bloom mix).. too much calmag during veg locked out nutrients in soil, and nitrogen from calmag may have burned your plants. the repot is a quick fix for lockouts.. . repot, then strip leaves , especially the yellow leaves… new growth will tell you if you need to flush further from that point, or if the problem is getting solved.

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Little updat I got some FFof, & the 3 gallon pots for the ladies. Gunna transplant later tonight. They're all under the 150watt hps fun a defoliate 3 days after the transplant.
Then 3 days later I'll flip the lights.

greenboot

greenboot

Little updat I got some FFof, & the 3 gallon pots for the ladies. Gunna transplant later tonight. They're all under the 150watt hps fun a defoliate 3 days after the transplant.
Then 3 days later I'll flip the lights. View attachment 610953 View attachment 610954

IF THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO MAXIMIZE YIELD FOR THE SIZE OF YOUR SPACE,,,, YOU SHOULD BE ON 12/12 NO LATER THAN MONDAY.. THEY ARE AT THE RIGHT SIZE AS OF (NOW)!!!.. MONDAY IS BEYOND PUSHING IT. IT IS PERFECTLY OK TO TRIM AND FLIP LIGHTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THE DARKNESS HELPS THEM RECUPERATE FASTER, ,,, IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD FLIP TONIGHT,,, PLANTS WILL BUSH OUT AND LEAVES WILL REAPPEAR WITHIN A WEEK, BUT WITH (MORE BUD SITES EXPOSED TO THE LIGHT)…. TRIMM ALL FAN LEAVES AGAIN AT DAY 21 OF 12/12 CYCLE… ..

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Sour diesel is huge !! Her blades are starting to get real thin now more of the sativa side coming out now :D

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

The plants are in their final home 3 gal pots
Filled with only FFof. Watered acouple days ago with straight water at 6.5.. They're under the 150 watt hps for now soon to flip over to 12/12 under the 600w. They all have Tomatoe cages besides #5 of the 12 shes just the best looking to me so she will be a mother.

Top Bottom