Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

This is same plant, 99% sure, its the real deal, I'm just curious. She was sick and neglected, but coming back. I haven't successfully flowered her yet. This run, I'll see the buds.

D

Digger

That definitely looks like her bro.your good to go,@Dustjesus check it out,what u think

Thanks!

Absolutely. Carbon copy of mine. How the stem rub?

Very faint sweet smell, but she's not healthy yet. She's just starting to perk up from being root bound and fighting spider mites. Hopefully in another two weeks I can get her straight then go from there.

Thank you both for taking a look!

D

Digger

Hey @heisenbubble hows it going? Hope all is well, the plants are looking very nice. Last night I read through your light comparison thread, thank you very much for putting the work in to do that. Have you had any other issues with your 315w CMH bulbs? I was wondering if the mogul adapter was the cause of the bulbs burning out prematurely, maybe a manufacturing defect. I don't remember, but did you ever post the final weights? You definitely convinced me that COB's are the way to go. Do you think I could veg under a COB fixture that covered 15 sqft and was putting out 10-12w/sqft?

Also, in your comparison thread, I read where you were looking for a calcium only supplement. I doubt you can run Demeters Destiny by NFTG in a DWC, but you might want to look into making your own supplement. Before you tell me gtfoh with that hippie shit, look into KNF (Korean natural Farming) and making WCa (water soluble calcium). All you need is a calcium source like egg shells and brown rice vinegar. I made some using a conch shell and brown rice vinegar. The ratio is 1 (calcium carbonate source) : 10 (vinegar). Mix that shit together and then let it sit until it stops bubbling. You mix it 1ml:1L of water, and spray or foliar. I use it on all kind of shit. Once you look into KNF, you might find a few other recipes you like, but that one is for calcium. Hope that helps and good luck with everything.

H

heisen

Hey @heisenbubble hows it going? Hope all is well, the plants are looking very nice. Last night I read through your light comparison thread, thank you very much for putting the work in to do that. Have you had any other issues with your 315w CMH bulbs? I was wondering if the mogul adapter was the cause of the bulbs burning out prematurely, maybe a manufacturing defect. I don't remember, but did you ever post the final weights? You definitely convinced me that COB's are the way to go. Do you think I could veg under a COB fixture that covered 15 sqft and was putting out 10-12w/sqft?

Also, in your comparison thread, I read where you were looking for a calcium only supplement. I doubt you can run Demeters Destiny by NFTG in a DWC, but you might want to look into making your own supplement. Before you tell me gtfoh with that hippie shit, look into KNF (Korean natural Farming) and making WCa (water soluble calcium). All you need is a calcium source like egg shells and brown rice vinegar. I made some using a conch shell and brown rice vinegar. The ratio is 1 (calcium carbonate source) : 10 (vinegar). Mix that shit together and then let it sit until it stops bubbling. You mix it 1ml:1L of water, and spray or foliar. I use it on all kind of shit. Once you look into KNF, you might find a few other recipes you like, but that one is for calcium. Hope that helps and good luck with everything.
The cobs pulled 8 ounces more than the cmh side,4 plants on each side,I lost a couple plants to some issues prematurely.the cobs number one advantage imo was having more source points of light to create a huge even footprint instead of a single bulb.
The calcium issue was just with that one strain and I tossed it out,just wasn't that great to have to deal with the calcium problem it had after 3 runs its retired.
None of the strains in this run is throwing any kind of deficiency.

Top Bottom