Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

The cobs pulled 8 ounces more than the cmh side,4 plants on each side,I lost a couple plants to some issues prematurely.the cobs number one advantage imo was having more source points of light to create a huge even footprint instead of a single bulb.
The calcium issue was just with that one strain and I tossed it out,just wasn't that great to have to deal with the calcium problem it had after 3 runs its retired.
None of the strains in this run is throwing any kind of deficiency.

That's a big difference!! Did one smoke better than the other? When you built your COB lights, did you know how many watts/sqft you wanted and build from there or was there another parameter that got you to the final configuration? And do you mind if i ask @Rootbound a question about a line I saw them run a few years ago in your thread?

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Did a flush tonight,ppm was stagnant last 3 days so was time to change,600 going in and was staying at 1100 and slowly rising.
Video update.the stretch is on and getting piles of trichs under the scope.pp is covered up in them.

Impressive HB. Impressive. My wife is digging the background play.

H

heisen

That's a big difference!! Did one smoke better than the other? When you built your COB lights, did you know how many watts/sqft you wanted and build from there or was there another parameter that got you to the final configuration? And do you mind if i ask @Rootbound a question about a line I saw them run a few years ago in your thread?
No difference in taste at all.Both were very good and my wife cannot taste the difference from one to the other.Saw no difference in trichs from one to the other.
Im gonna run a 1000W DE CMH against 750 watts of cobs in a couple weeks.

I dont mind if you ask anyone a question.No big

D

Digger

Thanks @heisenbubble!

Hey @Rootbound, hows it going? Earlier today I ran across a thread from a few years ago where you ran Cannarado's Sugarberry Scones. How were they? He just did this big give-away and I got a pack of Apple Scones (Sugarberry Scones x Apple Juice).

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks @heisenbubble!

Hey @Rootbound, hows it going? Earlier today I ran across a thread from a few years ago where you ran Cannarado's Sugarberry Scones. How were they? He just did this big give-away and I got a pack of Apple Scones (Sugarberry Scones x Apple Juice).
Sugarberry Scone(grape pie x thin mint) came out nice. Leaned more towards cookies. Cannarado must have found a nice keeper to breed with. @Digger , you can also use Private messaging to ask questions. Just dont want to cluster this thread up.

H

heisen

Some lights out pics with the flash on my Samsung,Everything in here is happy,Adjusted ppm to 900 and 800 in top off and its slowly rising so i feel like the final ppm needs to be around 800 in res and 900 in top off.This is where ill set it and it will stay there for the next 3 weeks.

All that tall stretchy stuff with the purple stems is GG

20180808 220010

20180808 220000

20180808 215949

20180808 214341

20180808 220010
H

heisen

Made some upgrades to the room.Got tired of filling the top off res with the split RO system so i got a 55 gallon barrel to fill now.Added a pump to the bottom to keep the water circulating and waterfall into the barrel.Just adding hydroguard to the barrel.Will make filling the top off res and doing system flushes very easy now.Also found a 40 gallon top off res and these stands at lowes.The lids are solid black and completely light proof so it was a good find for sure.
Real happy with how there all working together

20180815 223500

20180815 211637

These 60 gallon aquarium pumps are single handedly the best thing i ever upgraded in my room.Air stones suck and dont do a good job in the top off res.Since i switched to these my water stays clean as shit,and lots of DO in the top off res.Plants are all stupid happy.
I havnt had to wash out these resoviors in over a month and there still super clean.

20180815 213027

the res before i switched to the new one.They stay super clean.

20180814 005029

@Shawnery @scubascrog

Top Bottom