Gorilla Glue 4 X Longbottom Leaf

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Motarebel made these and gave them to me. I didn't ask but assumed it's the same male used to make valley ghash, rebel og, yooper kush, novacaine.....

Motarebel

Motarebel

@Rootbound @Limonene this cross was a joint project between dragboatjeffy and myself under the MRG label. They were made to be givin as freebies. He is no longer a crew member and no longer a concern of mine. I'm just using the line for breeders and the pure line will be givin as freebies like intended. So there's no drama or fighting over it, my male, his female and no one owns the mighty plant so good times for all!

Limonene

Limonene

@Rootbound @Limonene this cross was a joint project between dragboatjeffy and myself under the MRG label. They were made to be givin as freebies. He is no longer a crew member and no longer a concern of mine. I'm just using the line for breeders and the pure line will be givin as freebies like intended. So there's no drama or fighting over it, my male, his female and no one owns the mighty plant so good times for all!
Thanks for the answer @Motarebel . What do I have to do to get that freebie, it's a killer cross!

C

Churtmunk

Greetings folks. I picked these up at GLG, but I purchased mine. They're available at $100 for a pack of 20... Either way happy to have them, but they are no longer freebies at GLG. Guess I missed that window/memo

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

this should be fun to watch. i've got the sfv og x llbl that will start in flower in a few days. small problem i have atm is i started two other strains at the same time, sinfully sour and mad kush, and i din't label which row was what strain. so now i don't know which is what strain. #stonermove
good luck with your grow.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Flowering begins

Limonene

Limonene

The games begin! I gave a pal some freebie sour d x LBL that I got with an order from GLG, he's popped them with some of bodhis super silver temple and I have to say at week 4 of bloom they are the best plants in the room. I'm itching to pop the star fighter f2 x LBL after seeing those. Good luck

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The games begin! I gave a pal some freebie sour d x LBL that I got with an order from GLG, he's popped them with some of bodhis super silver temple and I have to say at week 4 of bloom they are the best plants in the room. I'm itching to pop the star fighter f2 x LBL after seeing those. Good luck
Crack those beans homie! I've had nothing but good luck from my lbl crosses I kept a rebel og and valley ghash for a combined 6 years. I grew a novacaine that had huge perfect buds and was frosted as can be. It made the most delicious extracts. Ran that for a while too. Thanks for checking in

Limonene

Limonene

Crack those beans homie! I've had nothing but good luck from my lbl crosses I kept a rebel og and valley ghash for a combined 6 years. I grew a novacaine that had huge perfect buds and was frosted as can be. It made the most delicious extracts. Ran that for a while too. Thanks for checking in
Haha wtf am I even talking about I got a cut of LBL itself about 3 days ago as well from a member here, can't believe I forgot to mention that. That rebel og has always caught my attention too.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I also received freebies of GG4 x LBL and SD x LBL . Good to hear the SD x is looking good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom