Gorilla glue #4

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Hi all these are my 3 girls all gorilla glue #4 from Amsterdam doing them in the greenhouse here are the latest pictures
They are in 55l fabric pots being fed plant magic organic nutrients they all been topped and had some low stress training

Gorilla glue 4
Gorilla glue 4 2
Gorilla glue 4 3
Gorilla glue 4 4
Gorilla glue 4 5
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi all these are my 3 girls all gorilla glue #4 from Amsterdam doing them in the greenhouse here are the latest pictures
They are in 55l fabric pots being fed plant magic organic nutrients they all been topped and had some low stress training
Are you going to have room for them when they flower? You're going to have to cut a hole in the roof for those monsters.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Are you going to have room for them when they flower? You're going to have to cut a hole in the roof for those monsters.

Tell me about it lol I'm going to tie them back so the are growing acro⁸ss the roof rather than through it and they really are monsters haha seem to be very healthy and happy plants they started flowering about 2 weeks ago showing the first signs I'll take some close up pics tonight for you guys

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Tell me about it lol I'm going to tie them back so the are growing acro⁸ss the roof rather than through it and they really are monsters haha seem to be very healthy and happy plants they started flowering about 2 weeks ago showing the first signs I'll take some close up pics tonight for you guys
What about your neighbors? If I can see them can't they see you? another couple o weeks and you're not going to be able to contain the smell. If it was in my area with the right wind I'd get a whiff of it and start peering around. I'm way too old now to be hopping fences and running like fk laughing my head off but I was young once and ...well I'm just saying. Do you have a shot gun and sleeping bag?

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

What about your neighbors? If I can see them can't they see you? another couple o weeks and you're not going to be able to contain the smell. If it was in my area with the right wind I'd get a whiff of it and start peering around. I'm way too old now to be hopping fences and running like fk laughing my head off but I was young once and ...well I'm just saying. Do you have a shot gun and sleeping bag?
All my neighbours are about 95 about to drop dead lol it's all good here man appreciate the concern tho bro

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

look forward to seeing them in full bloom ! my very first ladies are 35 days in and im loving watching the trichomes stack up haha! hopefully i can try my hand at outdoor next year as well! loving all the monsters i keep seeing !

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
All my neighbours are about 95 about to drop dead lol it's all good here man appreciate the concern tho bro
I'm a paranoid fk, I couldn't sleep at night. Being retired now I'd be up all night guarding them, old folks or not some of us old fker are pretty spry and for Gorilla Glue? are you kidding me? It would get the old heart racing to be involved in another midnight caper with gloves,mask and ladder in hand.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Im
It looks of the height of netting is a bit low to be tucking those stocks under. Your going to need a bigger boat man. That suckers going to eat up your green house. lol please keep the pics coming.
I'm going to do my best not to let them get too much bigger might top them all again

Latest posts

Top Bottom