Supporter
here are some pics of the latest run..Almost time to chop another week

DSCN7566
DSCN7567
DSCN7568
DSCN7569

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Got to sample some really nice shatter and nugs of GG this weekend at the CUp. Seems when you crop really changes the smell on the smoke. The earlier samples are chemmy like my Star, then seems the smell tapers off on samples that went longer. Definitely surprised me on that first chemmy whiff!

i completely agree! ive pulled it at 9.5-10 weeks, 9 weeks and 8 weeks. the chem comes on strong and early.. the sweet n sour flavs seem to come on later.. the stuff i had at the cup both shatter n buds were from a 8 week to the day pull..

she has very quickly become a fav of mine... easy to grow, clones easy, and doesnt need much training, as she branches out sooo well all on her own.. not the biggest yield but definitely respectable...

was nice to come home from Denver with a whole room of GG4 about to come down.. isnt my best run with her but she still smells great! this will be a 9 week pull this time.. heres a quick pic

zeke

zeke

Anyone know if the creators of GG have one or more of the parental plants around ? Just figuring that because this shit is so darned good they would be milking those parentals for all they are worth. I want to know what GG # 10420 smells like....

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
@hammerhead dudes seeing a little dirt on one of threaded in first shot.
Looks great bud

Sorry my friend I dont understand ?

The female clone that started it all. This is the one we have. JW sent out some clones, we got those grew some sent out some clones on and on it went until today . There is no other line of GG#4... 1 FEMALE CLONE THAT STARTED IT ALL. There are some different Phenos that he found he in the original seeds but those are not in to many hands just a few. I have seen pics the #4 looks the best. I have never tried #1,#3.

DSCN7622 Large e mail view
DSCN6941 Large Web view Large e mail view
DSCN7618 Large Web view
DSCN7615 Large e mail view
DSCN7614 Large Web view

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Well it seems some are getting more Chem dom plants and some are not. Mine are Chem dom they all smell very chem ,fuel,Sour...Sorry if these where posted already I cant find them if I did.

DSCN7616 Large e mail view
DSCN6945 Large Web view

DSCN6943 Large Web view

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

I have been hearing people are having problems with the GG#4. They are experiencing duding!
I have the cut but I have not run it yet.

Did the cut get hit with broadmites before it was passed out? I'm just trying to figure out why some cuts are duding.

true grit

true grit

I have been hearing people are having problems with the GG#4. They are experiencing duding!
I have the cut but I have not run it yet.

Did the cut get hit with broadmites before it was passed out? I'm just trying to figure out why some cuts are duding.

Nothin but healthy mom and happy cuts here. Always a possibility whoever you got it from coulda had issues. Just work through 2-3 clone gens and to get a healthy mom before flowering anything if you are concerned. Turned into my rule of thumb for new moms period these days.

Top Bottom