Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Dam after reading this from last time there's a lot of crap in here lol.. I was 1 of the 1st people to get his cut from JW. There where only a few of us that had it. From there we sent out cuts to our good friends. Then those friends sent out cuts to there good friends. On and ON until today. there was never any cut other then 4 that was released to the public. Cuts 1 and 3 where discarded. There is now cuts 5, 6, 7 with a male found . This is info Direct from the person who made the cross witch is

Chemdog's Sister x Sour Dub x Choc Diesel= Gorilla Glue

Anyone can get a cut from me at the SF cup in june. I will be at BOG'S booth. I will be handing out free cuts. this has alwys been a free cut. Do not pay for it. If you can wait you will get her. Passing from friend to friend is slow. This is what im going to have 10 hopefully rooted cuts on Sat 100% pest free of any kind. Verified by myself. Sunday I will have another 10 but they wont be rooted ...

I will have GG#4 and OG Mango Haze with me @50 1/8. see ya there :)

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Correction there are 2 people that have cut #2. JW never mentioned cut #1.. Cut #4 was the best of everything. There is still cut #2 alive but she is not as good as cut #4. To add there was a cut #3 that was a male he got culled on accident. So that's the story of the gg cuts ... The 2 that have #2 are JW and BS according to JW no one else has # 2 cut.. if you dont know who they are you will have to live with that lol..

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
another correction lol.. cuts 1 ,2 ,4 are the only cuts of gg out . cuts 1,2 where never released only those 2 have them. The new cuts 5,6,7 are only in JW flower room. there is no plans to release these unless something pops up better then 4. Sorry it took me a bit to put all the pm's I have together that makes since lol..

here are some pics of one of my grows of GG#4
DSCN5886
DSCN5888

Last edited:
homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice hammerhead. She is pretty.
We do love her here. Not sure how it won a cup. Honestly. Its a massive chem, not super different though. The glue quality is different haha. Backtracking already.
A great variety regardless of lineage and stability.

Peace

StoneyK

StoneyK

it was great smoke very smooth nice an sour im not the greatest description giver bit it was delicious and got me loaded an i have a tolerance to match anyones I guarantee that! Sunset tossed me a few nugs to sample

audiohi

audiohi

hey hammerhead..... are you going to be around the BOG booth in Denver? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom