Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reaper

Reaper

A superior gg#4 cut? I wonder in which ways? The only thing I would ask of it would be shorter internodal spacing. So the legit cut of gg#4 is being called the "Up" cut? Does that name have anything to do with where it came from?

UP is just short for Grower / Breeder Unknown Prophet... He has S1 GG4 seeds available. Instagram link in post #947 if your interested in what he has available or for more info take A look :D He's mostly Bay area but does have some old stomping grounds in So. California from what he has posted about certain places he or his genetics can be had. I never heard of him until I started doing some digging around and the guy has been around A bit and has some pull / respect with the right people for sure...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
A superior gg#4 cut? I wonder in which ways? The only thing I would ask of it would be shorter internodal spacing. So the legit cut of gg#4 is being called the "Up" cut? Does that name have anything to do with where it came from?

No its just called gg#4..He has the original gg#4 but his Superior cut is from an S1.. Josey Whales is the maker of GG#4 He is from Nevada.

kgp

kgp

Reaper

Reaper

Quote: @unknownprophet
Sorry for the blur, probably shouldn't have tried it out before attempting a photo shoot. #GorillaGlueS1 #gorillaglue4s1 #113 #SnicklefritzLeftOversFromTheCup #SorryForTheBlur #LouderThanThe4 #YouBeTheJudge #MakesPinkExtracts #YeahPink #Rosé #JoesyWhales #LegalizeFrostitution
This is #113 out of 300+ S1s popped by xxxxx? I made the seeds so I'm biased, but the #113 may quite possibly be better than the #4. She puts out, is quick to finish, and when extracted, the end product is pink. I hope some of you can weigh in or stop by @xxxxx? and give me you honest opinion. Oh and ill be making another post about it but for those early birds looking for worms... @xxxxx? also is currently thee only place in the LA area to get GorillaGlue#4 S1s. Happy pheno hunting..

11008123 440833669400110 737731010 n

Quote: #gorillaglue4s1
Oh ya man! Well if you dont like #gorillaglue4s1 beans. That's just like your opinion man..... Happy Sunday everyone Cheers...

11085192 1606959619518519 239302465 n

Last edited:
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Just pulled my glues down at 63 days- all trichs are milky white with barely any amber trichs showing. I think she's a 10 week plant easy.

H

happy b

whats the Mom look like?
I got it from william76 who just answered for ya above.he told me hed choose these over his devine gsc s1 & i KNOW how much he loves his cookies so if he would rather have the gg then so would i.thanks again 76 your a gem of a lad.
ps. The other phenos more branchy and vigorous. Do u remember which phenos which @william76 ?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Just pulled my glues down at 63 days- all trichs are milky white with barely any amber trichs showing. I think she's a 10 week plant easy.

63 +/- 2 days seems to be the sweet spot for me. I've let it go longer(71-72) but didn't get a noticeable difference in yield.
IMO, the buzz is better at right around 63

william76

william76

Iv not flowered em out yet as i only got em a few weeks ago so im going to get some cuts off it to keep as mothers before flowering em out but dont worry i will post plenty of pics wen theyr in bloom.

Thats good to know.so the pic above will be the Chemdog's Sister leaner
YEa it looks like it,76

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Can someone with solid time put in, and valid knowledge about the glue chime in and tell me if its a heavy feeder or not..? Also any growing tips? Maybe tricks of the trade? What to do or what not to do with her? Anyone would like to add there two cents on how to yield the best with her? I know she puts some weight out already but still would like to read someones thoughts on those kind of things.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

@Sandstarr that white v2.0 you speak of is an awesome plant. I have a White Kosher in my thread that is half white v2 half kosher kush. The flavor is out of this world good. PM if you want pics.

william76

william76

Can someone with solid time put in, and valid knowledge about the glue chime in and tell me if its a heavy feeder or not..? Also any growing tips? Maybe tricks of the trade? What to do or what not to do with her? Anyone would like to add there two cents on how to yield the best with her? I know she puts some weight out already but still would like to read someones thoughts on those kind of things.
That's hard to answer,id say she's a medium feeder,76

Top Bottom