Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marrdogg4

Looks like an s1. Tell me about the branching, does your plant need to be staked or are the branches strong enough to support those buds? Every glue I've grown has HAD to have support, the branches will not support the weight of the flowers without assistance. Also glue is notoriously floppy with an all over the place structure not uniform at all. Looks like maybe an s1 definetly has glue in it but structure seems too "robust" if that makes sense.
PEACE!

M

marrdogg4

See middle stake any others? It looks like glue only thing I need to know is about the branching. Strong branching no support=s1, weak branching lots of support = I would say glue. Hope helps.
PEACE!

Reactions: JWB
G gnome

G gnome

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looks like an s1. Tell me about the branching, does your plant need to be staked or are the branches strong enough to support those buds? Every glue I've grown has HAD to have support, the branches will not support the weight of the flowers without assistance. Also glue is notoriously floppy with an all over the place structure not uniform at all. Looks like maybe an s1 definetly has glue in it but structure seems too "robust" if that makes sense.
PEACE!
No it flops all over the place.i do have s1 cuts from hh but theyr mostly sour dubb and Chemdog's Sister leaning.this seems kinda inbetween the 2 maybe a wee bit more to the Chemdog's Sister in structure but not that chemmy in smell.the sour dubb s1 structure is solid and it holds its weight no sweat.the Chemdog's Sister leaners nugs werent as dense as i woulda prefered but this cut(im almost 99.9% sure its the original.u can never be 100% without confirmation from the source though)is better than all the s1.sure it needs staked and theres a bit o larf underneath coz of my method of growing but this cut has nice structure.ie its got plenty of branches and pretty dense nugs,it has a really good growth rate,smells dynamite and is as resinous as a plants possible to be.
i only grew the ones in the pic under a single 600 and they were kept short so its a little harder to see the structure but all the tops have hade to be tied up to the cane in the middle.

GLOSSYBUDZ

GLOSSYBUDZ

Been running glue for 2+yrs and never ever a nanner. Every glue plant I've grown (over 100), and every glue cross I have (snake venom, chaos, darlins net) all have twisting fan leaf fingers.
F the
Have you any pictures of the snake venom

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

The stretch with my GG#4s is unlike anything I've seen. I can't control it I'm just a week into flower. Judging by everyone else I should have done my research. Geez

A_j_207

A_j_207

On another note, ive got 4 glue s1's. 3 all carry the floppy stems and leaf twists. One has solid structure and leaves. Im very interested in seeing it run. Got the glue clone arriving saturday!

G gnome

G gnome

On another note, ive got 4 glue s1's. 3 all carry the floppy stems and leaf twists. One has solid structure and leaves. Im very interested in seeing it run. Got the glue clone arriving saturday!
Ur gonna luv it bro. Its the total package. ...

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Mine is long and thing reminds me of grape vines. They long stretched out thin stems grow these like bunches of grapes buds in the case and go all over. They need support it's kinda hard because they're all over the place I've had a few beances break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom