Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
My GG#4 lady's will be photo ready soon. She is still very young in this pic. wont be ready until end of March or beginning of April

DSCN6624

Myco

Myco

Hermie, transvestite, freak of nature, call it what you want to call it, my GG#4 cut is prized to me :) :) :) I have 6 healthy little bushes waiting to go into the flower room ATM.

Keep bringing the GG#4 erotica fellas, it's helping me get my canna-wank on on this rainy PNW day...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
yes 23% thc ... . She just has so much goodness in her.. I would love this strain if it was 18% thc..

The GG X HB is really good. I plan on bringing some to the SF CUP. I want her tested along with my OG mango Haze.

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm sure I will see ya at the SF Med Cup, Hammerhead! Thanx for being compassionate and sharing this cut wit 20 lucky peeps. Most heads wanna get rich off other people, bro. I will be the first dude in line at the Cup. Hahaha! So make sure u got a nice fat cut and joint waiting for me.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
If your fist in line at bogs Booth you can pick what ever you want. There all the same. Some might be bigger then others but all the same.. Im still confirming details with BOG so nothing is set in stone yet. Im not the one with the booth so I have to do what he says. we still have a long time to go.

soserthc1

soserthc1

If your fist in line at bogs Booth you can pick what ever you want. There all the same. Some might be bigger then others but all the same.. Im still confirming details with BOG so nothing is set in stone yet. Im not the one with the booth so I have to do what he says. we still have a long time to go.
Can't see BOG having a problem with you sharing some love , he seems to be of the same spirit .... best of luck to the first 20 .... gonna have people camping out

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
#4 designates it a pheno from seed, lets say he popped 10 seeds, how on earth could there not be other phenos @hammerhead ? btw much respect to you dude and congrats on winning the cup

I know exactly what the #'s mean LOL...There is only 1 Pheno out #4 thast what im talkin about. There is only 1 Pheno that is out none of the others will be.. There are other Phenos #'s in his garden but will never see any garden's unless he gives to a friend but so far 1,2 where not as good as #4. 5,6,7 are for JW and his friends so far from what he says #4 is still top dawg..

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have another in flower now. Make sure she is stable. I did get some naners in the lowest nodes. Picked them off,never seen any after. That doesn't mean there not there. I have to crack some of these buds to see whats inside. If she is stable I can then let out some cuts of this one.

StoneyK

StoneyK

is your headband a sour one? I know some are an some aren't?
looks to be tasty either way!
I was thinkin my wifi and the glue might have a little tussle an see what pops out... if for no other reason than pure curiousity to see what happens.
I dunno though id hate to unintentionally breed out that sourd flavor... luuuuuuuv it.

G

grizz

Hey HH, thanks for trying to get all the pheno numbers str8. str8 from the horses mouth, the # 1 pheno is a beast. better yielder than any of the others. she is a very good plant, some enjoy her more than the 4, more pine tasting, not quite as frosty, the #2 phenol was also good, real chem dom. smaller buds but dense, not as good a yielder as the 1 and 4. the runt was str8 sour dub, small, slow vegging but outstanding smoke, she is the only one still not alive,

there was still 12 seeds of the originals, I have the # 6 and #7 in flower now, the 7 is showing the most promise of something good, the # 5 will be going in flower soon, we did also find a male, how I don't know but there is no doubt its a male, my first batch dident mature enough and I chopped another # 4 today that was hit with the male pollen, they look a lot better. also doing some crosses with the male to some of my other keepers such as pow and Irene kush.
thinking pretty seriously about entering the # 1 in the SF cup coming up.

thanks for all the nice complements , was a real shock to see her win the cup in LA. JW

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@hammerhead

Nobody minds if this clone is given out?

Top Bottom