Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey HH, thanks for trying to get all the pheno numbers str8. str8 from the horses mouth, the # 1 pheno is a beast. better yielder than any of the others. she is a very good plant, some enjoy her more than the 4, more pine tasting, not quite as frosty, the #2 phenol was also good, real chem dom. smaller buds but dense, not as good a yielder as the 1 and 4. the runt was str8 sour dub, small, slow vegging but outstanding smoke, she is the only one still not alive,

there was still 12 seeds of the originals, I have the # 6 and #7 in flower now, the 7 is showing the most promise of something good, the # 5 will be going in flower soon, we did also find a male, how I don't know but there is no doubt its a male, my first batch dident mature enough and I chopped another # 4 today that was hit with the male pollen, they look a lot better. also doing some crosses with the male to some of my other keepers such as pow and Irene kush.
thinking pretty seriously about entering the # 1 in the SF cup coming up.

thanks for all the nice complements , was a real shock to see her win the cup in LA. JW

Again, can this clone be given freely?

StoneyK

StoneyK

nothing new people have been sellin elite c lones for big money long before the glue I wont hate on it seems to me of you get a super elite an have to pay a pretty penny for it your still gonna get your moneys worth pretty darn fast. better than not havin access at all.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Killer plant and props to the generous people responsible. Cool thread. Can't wait to run her.

R

red x

Initially they were only trying to keep it out of dispensaries
But I do not believe there are any restrictions
Peace
Ez

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I still don't give it to any D'S.... I have herd some have it.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
1st time I have herd it called that? must be in your area.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
The logistics of bringing in 10 rooted cuts into BOGS booth is not going to happen. So all will have to be unrooted cuts... He just doesn't have the room for all that stuff. Only enough Room for him and his wife that's it. I wont be hagin out all day as well.. If you want one come early if you see 10 people there already there gone. If im not there BOG doesn't have any. Thanks everyone

M

moemoe08

i'll be there hours early. see you there. i hope you win with what ever you enter in the cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom