Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

a site was brought to my attention that is selling 12 GG#4 rooted clones for 2K dollars, i then showed josey it and he posted it but gave me no credit of bringing it to his attention. at least be like this dude over here showed me this shit and i think its crazy.
as a wise dude once told me clones shouldnt be bought but gifted, and whoever is running that site deserves to get a kick to the temple with sum tims

PS: no one pm me asking for the sites name, i wont, they deserve to fail.
well sorry if I hurt your feelings, I try not to mention names unless cleared to do so, if you wanted credit you could have posted it in the thread.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
lol why would you want credit for that. JW didn't mean any harm Its not that big a deal.. I wouldn't care one way or the other about something like that..

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
The only time they can get one from me is at the HT SF Cup. DONT SEND ME ANY PM's I WONT ANSWER THEM..

I just harvested 1 of the GG x HB... She is a keeper. Outstanding Yield, Smell is Similar to GG#$4 But with a perfume aroma added
DSCN6714
DSCN6712
DSCN6713
into her.

Last edited:

3grambowl

Hey guys I just picked up this clone from a dispensary last week. I'm going to try and put up some pics to try and confirm it is gg4, but based on most pics here it looks legit for sure. Bug free!!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Sorry I don't do things like that. Im old very sick. I will only be there for 3-4 hrs on booth days.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
LOL...now thats old....but sorry your sick.... girls got to be creative to stand out in front of all theses Dudes...hope u feel better..
Sorry I don't do things like that. Im old very sick. I will only be there for 3-4 hrs on booth days.
Sorry I don't do things like that. Im old very sick. I will only be there for 3-4 hrs on booth days.[/quote

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Come see me at the cup :) The lady's are always welcome. im sure I can find something for you.

StoneyK

StoneyK

He wasn't jokin about gettin there early either... if its anything like the sb cup there will be a huuuuuuuge line at the gate good hour or so to get it an I was there an hour early...
Then theres the fun of finding the booth you want out of 2 or 300.
Might have better luck at your hotel party :p

Top Bottom