Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3grambowl

Everyone pm'ing me-
Stop. I won't respond. You dudes are like vultures lol. I found it by happenstance at a local dispensary. Not that many sell clones, put in some foot work! Call! But if you keep pm ing me thinking I'll tell you on the 3rd one, get real.

G

grizz

I do know there were flowers being sold in Denver marked as gg4 that weren't gg4, dident even come close to looking like her,

3grambowl

I know of 3-4 dispos that do have the real deal. A few of their growers instagrams are showcasing em hard right now. Def real. Some shit dispos that already sell bunk stuff I saw some chemdog hybrid being sold as it, but that's about all I know.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
It's out for sure. we passed her to all our friends and there friends passed to there friends. Someone went against JW wishes and probably sold the cut to these dispo's. That's the only bad part about giving such high quality cannabis out for free. Someone will try to make a buck off of it. This is a big reason why Im giving so many out free at the SF cup. My Pheno of GG x HB will not be passed out like the GG#4 was. It will only go to close friends. There will always be someone that will do what you don't want done.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Some new GG

DSCN6745
DSCN6746
DSCN6747
#4 pics

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

How is the GG as far as nutrients? Does she like heavier feedings? Going to be getting one in the next few days.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have never went over 1.3ec. Most of the time I leave it at 1ec. Then use Compost tea's as my bloom boosters. She is very easy to grow. The only thing is she has massive lateral branching. These branches can grow nice sized buds on them but the stem cant handle the weight. Lots of support is needed.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I been talking to a lot of people that have the glue.. they say.. its not anything special in a sense that nothing compares to the glue.. they say its just like a lot of the other clones being hyped and hoarded.. they learned how to hype a strain to win a cannabis cup.. its not a hard task. just need the right PHENO.

I think the amount of people on four different forums enjoying a strain isn't hype its proof.

Don't hate appreciate.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I been talking to a lot of people that have the glue.. they say.. its not anything special in a sense that nothing compares to the glue.. they say its just like a lot of the other clones being hyped and hoarded.. they learned how to hype a strain to win a cannabis cup.. its not a hard task. just need the right PHENO.
@NoEgoSeeds , Its funny how you say that you have talk to people and they say its not anything special and then you talk about all the Hype that is going on with the strain, So far most of your post that I have seen have been kinda talking shit and trying to get people worked up, I'm ready to see some of your (NoEgoGenetics : Where theres NO HYPE , NO EGO, and NO NAMES ! JUST GENETIC) and less of your talking about how you do this or that, Lets see some of theses Genetics that are just so Fucking Killer there is no names Needed...;)

Ps And I know you would never post a pic of one leaking any sap b/c your the Master Grower that has Ninja Refined Growing Skills...:blackalien:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I think the amount of people on four different forums enjoying a strain isn't hype its proof.

Don't hate appreciate.
Your are Correct this dude is just trying to piss in everyones threads he stop by, I'm trying to find the Glue here in MI but haven't scored a cut yet. But For sure everything I have seen on her so far looks killer.

Last edited:
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
GG#4 was never hyped at all. the original 5 people that had her sent out cuts to friends only saying this is good cannabis you need to try it. That's where it started from. At first I had a hell of a time just getting someone to try it. he is probably losing money now that GG#4 was found and is being given out FREE. I'm giving out 20 cuts at the SF cup in June so where is this hording or hype you speak of Its total bullshit. There are many people that know the truth about gg#4 for them to believe what your spewing wont happen. you just made yourself look foolish. you haven't spoken to anyone and if you did they don't have the real gg#4. To win the HT cup and not pay a dime like most think means a lot. No one paid to win that cup. She won on her merits alone. There's always going to be someone that's not happy. He probably had a entree that he though t was better and was not lol.. Typicality its the one's that cant get the cut that complain. Not everyone but a lot do. and they post gibberish in hopes of getting it lol..

Last edited:
Top Bottom