Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Got mines finally!
Moving forward with seed plant & clone ...

GG4 cup

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Hammerhead you do absolutely amazing work with this girl... would you be willing to share some of the knowledge you've learned of her? what kinda environmental likes and dislikes have you found of her? thank you in advance for any info... i am in love with her and wanna give her the best care i possibly can

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I pay particular attention to there root system from the get go. Super healthy root system will reward you in flower. I veg my plants to a large size 3'. I use 99% all Organic Nutrients and additives. Vegged under Gavita triple star 600mh. The flower room is 3k with 2 Gavita DE with a 1k vertical in the center. I do not feed heavy I learned a long time ago less is more. I don't feed more then 300-400 ppm@500scale in veg using Pure Blend Pro+Beneficial Biologics Root Bloom and Rootamentary. I have been using PBP for decades now. In flower I also keep the EC low no more then 1.3/1.5 for the first week in flower then its dropped to 1EC. I'm using good Organic additives called kelp logic and Humalogic from Beneficial Biologics for bloom boost. That's pretty much it plus 25 years of growing Cannabis... :)

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

When can I buy the kelp logic and humilogic @hammerhead ?? I got sample packs at the max yield expo and am loving them, but can't find that shit anywhere!

Edit- derp found it. Was spelling it w an I not an A. Stocked up. Props.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Looking good HH, just flipped a lil bush looking forward to the results.
hey man heads up if its beast healthy it will reach for the fuckin sky. lol. flipped ten last round, a few were trained bushes, a few two week veggers and a few just rooted cuts to see how she does, and at least one of each went fuckin kazaam like jacks beanstock. stacked the whole way to the top, none the less those beast cuts are the shit. i bet someone can CRUSH a mono with it. but the trained bush was about 18" tall bent an all, now shes a little over 5', and trained the whole time. lol. stretched more than all my OG's but actually has nodes to the larf. ha

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
That plant has smaller cola's then others. She is the next one to harvest. I lollipop all my plants. I have another one that's 2x the size of that one. She is not ready for pic's yet ..She got 87 day veg in a 12g Square pot. :happy:

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
This GG#4 is over 7' tall. So far the largest one. She had a 87 day veg. The bamboo stakes are only a few inches in the soil. They where not long enough if I stuck them in all the way. . She still has another month to go.

DSCN0171

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Anyone seen any GG#4 in any dispensaries in Denver? I'm looking 4 flower & clone, usually don't do dispensary clone thing but I really am interested in this strain.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anyone seen any GG#4 in any dispensaries in Denver? I'm looking 4 flower & clone, usually don't do dispensary clone thing but I really am interested in this strain.
I still cant or havent found cookies or real cookies doubt themreal gg4 is their if so let me know id mlike to check it out

Top Bottom