• Tagged users None
Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
Here we go!

20140607 082144

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i chopped a few at 56 last night... were just looking all flushed up and good so i took em.
i usually do a 2 step trim, first garbage then after dry i get the trim for oil..... well i chopped em.... and there werent any garbage other than fan leaves.... and most of those had frost....

just hung the bitches. trimmed a couple OG's too, this glue is something fierce. 56 days is suppppppeerrrr chemmy.... still frostier than cookies, and nugs the size of pringles cans.

thank you joesy. lol

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
i chopped a few at 56 last night... were just looking all flushed up and good so i took em.
i usually do a 2 step trim, first garbage then after dry i get the trim for oil..... well i chopped em.... and there werent any garbage other than fan leaves.... and most of those had frost....

just hung the bitches. trimmed a couple OG's too, this glue is something fierce. 56 days is suppppppeerrrr chemmy.... still frostier than cookies, and nugs the size of pringles cans.

thank you joesy. lol

you got me all pumped Aladeen!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

crispy, dryin em, she stacks well all nice and shrunk. already wreaks. this girl is a definite winner. I got a full 100% chem smell, the indian diaper/incense/nag champa smell that will not leave your fingers for days.
GGtrimmed

here was the "lowest" nug on any plant. lol. still bomb.
GGlower

its been hanging for nearly a week, after trimmed had a little over 2 elbows...which for the space it was in, holy shit. shes never leaving. lol. crushed a GPW with GG and ogs.... i'll take that all day.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
crispy, dryin em, she stacks well all nice and shrunk. already wreaks. this girl is a definite winner. I got a full 100% chem smell, the indian diaper/incense/nag champa smell that will not leave your fingers for days.
View attachment 413773
View attachment 413772

its been hanging for nearly a week, after trimmed had a little over 2 elbows...which for the space it was in, holy shit. shes never leaving. lol. crushed a GPW with GG and ogs.... i'll take that all day.

Looks fuggin KILL bro!

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
View attachment 413773
View attachment 413772

Damn Bro! I luv it! Straight Kill'd it!!!!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

thanks guys! i'll report back w a smoke in a week or two gonna let em sweat for awhile, this is gonna be all stash obviously. lol. early nugs taste soooo good i almost hope the taste doesnt change! lol. heres some more flicks
IMG 2559
IMG 2560
IMG 2561
IMG 2562

Top Bottom