Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

if you look around, the gg#4 is in clone and very available thru med places in norcal, but if you are in norcal there are some much better choices, but that depends on what you are after
Elemental wellness center In San Jose

straydogOG

straydogOG

holY Cr*p look at all the posts.... @hammerhead .. the folks that bitch, dont understand the reasoning behind, the need to make a S1. When are these comein.... hrmmm

BSSF

sd

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Yep these where made for those unable to get the clone. If anyone gets hermie's they knew the risk before they bought them that's all that matters. I made these with STS that's what most breeders use to make S1 seeds. Only tryin to help.

They should be there next week.. Logic will set the price.

WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack

HH

So, these will not be auction but a "set price"? And, today is the beginning of the week for some...do you mean they will be available "next week", meaning after next Sat-Sun, or sometime this week beginning on Monday (Aug 10). Sorry to nit pick, but I'd really like to pick up some of these and at least want a chance to grab them.

And...thank you very much for making these available...most of us appreciate it very much!

william76

william76

HH

So, these will not be auction but a "set price"? And, today is the beginning of the week for some...do you mean they will be available "next week", meaning after next Sat-Sun, or sometime this week beginning on Monday (Aug 10). Sorry to nit pick, but I'd really like to pick up some of these and at least want a chance to grab them.

And...thank you very much for making these available...most of us appreciate it very much!
Logic said yesterday in this very thread “a few days”,so not long now,76

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Yep these where made for those unable to get the clone. If anyone gets hermie's they knew the risk before they bought them that's all that matters. I made these with STS that's what most breeders use to make S1 seeds. Only tryin to help.

They should be there next week.. Logic will set the price.

It is funny that people are hating, this an award winning cut. How many S1's are out there of stuff that has no recognition what so ever.

OCEAN24

OCEAN24

I have a few gg4 s1 outdoor and none have intersex traits. I know HH grew an s1 and it didn't herm, I will pop more indoors when I get more space. If we grow out enough good stable females will emerge undoubtedly :)

OCEAN24

OCEAN24

I don't think anyone was claiming anything false about the glue, what you're saying about s1 breeding I definitely disagree with. Anything worth smoking is worth breeding with and looking for improvement. S1 is the only place to start withe Glue, because the negative traits need to be worked out and the positive traits need to be refined and fixed into the line.. Proper male + Glue sounds like a disaster to me..

I think these are auctions. And at other places these did like 300$ a pack I heard.
I understand if u live somewhere u can't get clones wanting s1s. I'm just lettin ppl know there will be herms in these and that male female breeding is the proper way. This strain though is so common now that unless u live in Antarctica or the North Pole someone is growing it by you at this point. If u want free clones of it I know in mi here lots of ppl give it away for free here at shows and cups ESP. At another site I frequent the gg4 is the house cut, so basically every member has it and for free we all got it.

ink at other places these

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
It's gonna be amazing I bet. I'm fully aware that thy May germ but all the more reason to get a couple packs to find keepers

Dunge

Dunge

It's gonna be amazing I bet. I'm fully aware that thy May germ but all the more reason to get a couple packs to find keepers
Should be sold as single seeds.
Any plant that grows should be almost identical.
As much like a clone as can be, but for a little sex.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

if you look around, the gg#4 is in clone and very available thru med places in norcal, but if you are in norcal there are some much better choices, but that depends on what you are after
Haven't grown the GG... but read a lot on it. Care to throw a few choices out? I like frosty dank with solid yields, easy to grow. Been running cherry pie last couple years and herms a lil, not a deal breaker. Would like to add another flav that has a better yield tho. Peace!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Haven't grown the GG... but read a lot on it. Care to throw a few choices out? I like frosty dank with solid yields, easy to grow. Been running cherry pie last couple years and herms a lil, not a deal breaker. Would like to add another flav that has a better yield tho. Peace!
Hindu Skunk, dog, casey jones, blue dragon.....too many awesome QUALITY YIELDERS!

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Shark week & we got people talking shit 2 Hammer head :eek: Im watching a special on the Hammer head right now & if yall seen what i just seen u might think twice about hatin!! Good luck HH & 2 anyone giving these beans a shot

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Under what company in thcbay will these seeds are going to be sold? Thanks guys

SpiderK

SpiderK

I don't think anyone was claiming anything false about the glue, what you're saying about s1 breeding I definitely disagree with. Anything worth smoking is worth breeding with and looking for improvement. S1 is the only place to start withe Glue, because the negative traits need to be worked out and the positive traits need to be refined and fixed into the line.. Proper male + Glue sounds like a disaster to me..

:oops:

Top Bottom