Gorilla Glue Cut, Whats The Flower Time?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

got gifted a gorilla glue cut, someone said its an 8week but someone said its a 9 week. was hoping someone who actually grew it can tell me how many days is the best time to run it, also when does it begin to bulk up?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's a 90 page thread on gorilla glue, I'd highly suggest reading thru it.

BUT, I'll give you a freebie cause its Tuesday. Most cut down at 65 days, some take her to 70 days. After 65, it doesn't get any more potent, no bigger yeulds, but will start to turn pink and purple if your temps are right.

vangs

vangs

There's a 90 page thread on gorilla glue, I'd highly suggest reading thru it.

BUT, I'll give you a freebie cause its Tuesday. Most cut down at 65 days, some take her to 70 days. After 65, it doesn't get any more potent, no bigger yeulds, but will start to turn pink and purple if your temps are right.

so the people who take her all the way to day 70 instead of 65 are they just running it 5 extra days to get the triches into amber? if theres no increase in yield or potency?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

no, those who run it to 70 or longer only achieve coloration in the sugar leaves which helps add color to the flowers. most growers are in it for the cash, not bag appeal. theres no added potency or yield past 65 days, possibly a 2% increase in yield, if you wanna get nit picky. most glue growers harvest about 65 days, that's about the time when the trichs are 80% cloudy, 10% amber, 10% clear, or as close to those percentages as possible.

Top Bottom