Gorilla Glue Update

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

What you guys think 42 days flowering and the trichs not all that cloudy camera pic makes it look a Lil bit more than what it is 3rd pic bud on the right slow moving to bulk up any ideas or jus patience??

20161013 120106
20161008 105424
20161010 135158
20161013 115348
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

@DrMcSkunkins I bein seeing you good advice so I'm coming to the source I'm in day 51 of flowering and was thinking bout harvest 2 wks since I heard you posed to flush for two weeks? Your opinion

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

My update but to say it's jus a bagseeds she's putting out and I wasn't trying to see purple but it's started on its own one started purpling other didn't not complaining loving this shit
What was the final dry weight?

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

What was the final dry weight?

I don't go that tall cause of it bein in a tent but I did 2.5 ounces only one plant tho buds still curing but stay tuned for my next couple grows tryna get the hang of lst (low stress training) and all these were bag seeds aswell cause I wanted to get the basic things I needed down first and I jus order more seeds

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

I don't go that tall cause of it bein in a tent but I did 2.5 ounces only one plant tho buds still curing but stay tuned for my next couple grows tryna get the hang of lst (low stress training) and all these were bag seeds aswell cause I wanted to get the basic things I needed down first and I jus order more seeds
Awesome man I'm trying lst on my first grow. Do u scrog?

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

looks good!

Appreciate it and you guys will be fine trust me jus take your time get a notebook and make a log write down what yu do what yu see so u can keep track u see something yu don't understand use the Internet post on the farm don't be afraid to post a thread with a question Im still learning much room for improving

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Awesome man I'm trying lst on my first grow. Do u scrog?

I wanted to but I waited to late lol and they were to bushy for me but that's what I'm trying this time around I think the easiest way is to setup it when they are smaller and let them grow into it that way it's easier

Gettnpacksin

Gettnpacksin

I wanted to but I waited to late lol and they were to bushy for me but that's what I'm trying this time around I think the easiest way is to setup it when they are smaller and let them grow into it that way it's easier
Yeah I seen a guy make one out of smaller PVC piping for the frame and ran string I was thinking of doing the same concept but adding chicken wire instead of the string. I feel having it this way instead of zip tied to the tent framing it's more versatile so u can move it with your girls without much hassel

Latest posts

Top Bottom