Gorilla Sac Punch

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I took the forum advice for cal mag and poured in a whole bottle to get this seedling going a few days ago.

Here she is now.

2DE27C7C 9BC8 42F8 9B62 477718D3446E

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 858399

The name of this strain was just created to obscure the real title of it. I was given a few seeds and it is an unreleased strain consisting of gg4 and some form of fruit punch.

The buds given to me were dense, frosty with great fruit punch like terps.

So until the strain is officially released I’ll refer to it as Gorilla Sac Punch or GSP for short. Pics will be taken and uploaded shortly.

This is my first GG4 cross so I’m anxious to see how it performs. I’ve grown mostly tried and true strains over the years so this will be a nice change of pace.

View attachment 858437
If u like the gg4 cross Samwell of baked beans does an excellent gg4 bx made with a verified legit gg4 cut.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If u like the gg4 cross Samwell of baked beans does an excellent gg4 bx made with a verified legit gg4 cut.

I’ve never tried a gg4 grown well so I’ll have to see. I will hit him up tho if I like this one. It’s a self pollinated seed so it should be female but I’m not expecting much. We’ll see. I do want the cut tho if this doesn’t turn out well. He said it was pheno #3 so I’ll post that for future reference in case I forget.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
5882FAE6 FB75 48E3 B9E5 7A5969FA9903
E39C0C7D AB6A 45D3 92C6 CF75332211B2

Day 6. Not a lot going on. Roots are starting to spread through the solo cup quickly. I raised it up a bit closer to the light to keep it from stretching too much. Everything looks good so far.

The soil mix is BioBizz Light Mix straight out of the bag. And just watering with plain tap water for the first couple weeks. More to come.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I started another gorilla sac punch seed last night to replace the dead one. I may germ a few more once I can get my veg area cleaned out a little bit. It’s getting a bit cramped as I’m planning for a much bigger space here shortly.

I’m going to be relegating the Growing Rack to veg only as I set up a new larger space for flowering. I’ll keep clones and early veg plants in the bottom chamber and late veg in the upper chamber. The expansion will take place over the next two weeks and should help me double or triple my yield which should suffice for the short term. If more yield is required I’ll switch over to scrog to maximize the canopy. It’s always good to have a plan for expansion in place in case you need the extra room.

This will also allow me to start some more pollen chucking experiments as I’ve had a few requests to do so in the last few weeks. So lots of exciting stuff to come here shortly.

One cross I want to make is Chocolate Trip x Cookies n Cream. I still have that in the back of my mind. The chocolate Diesel I felt was not a good match for the cross so I’m going to plan b. I sourced some chocolate Trip f4 seeds recently that should fit the bill. Chocolate Trip is the pheno I was hunting in the chocolate Diesel but never actually found it. Of course I didn’t pop a lot of seeds and will circle back to it down the road to pheno hunt it again. But now that I’ve got chocolate Trip and know that’s the side of the cross I loved I can focus on that to fit my original vision for the strain yet to be created.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
J I saw your pic o cali o s1 in potm. It is a great pic.those s1 isn't the aeric cali o s1 is it?I wanted to ask but didn't wanna clutter up the potm thread.

That I have no idea. It was from seedsman. I’m assuming it’s from there originally as it’s very close to the selfed seeds I had a good 15 years ago from 3Cz (i think that’s what it was called) the guy was nicknamed TheItalianKid I believe. Anyhow very similar in all regards.

Top Bottom