• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
3CAF222D 848F 43CC 9E19 AC7E15F5C829

I find this very sexy. Thanks @GrowersHouse for the hookup. Great guy & store!

PS I had the soil ph pen already. @logic talked me into it several months back. The two on the right are from Jan 2019 Photo of the Month contest prizes. Thanks again logic for all you do bro. I’m trying to talk Pulse One into sponsoring future contests :-)

Phylex

Phylex

That I have no idea. It was from seedsman. I’m assuming it’s from there originally as it’s very close to the selfed seeds I had a good 15 years ago from 3Cz (i think that’s what it was called) the guy was nicknamed TheItalianKid I believe. Anyhow very similar in all regards.
I actually have one Gelat.OG from seedsman going now. I'm digging it so far. I can't wait to see the flowers

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That I have no idea. It was from seedsman. I’m assuming it’s from there originally as it’s very close to the selfed seeds I had a good 15 years ago from 3Cz (i think that’s what it was called) the guy was nicknamed TheItalianKid I believe. Anyhow very similar in all regards.
Looks like seedsman upped his game from the old days.i once bought 2 packs of his hashplant and none of em popped.i was really pissed as they were the only seeds I had at the time although I had bought em about 2 months before I popped em.or tried to pop em.so I contacted him but he had just released a whole new catalogue that the previous strains wernt on so he let me pick 3 packs of his new stuff.i can't remember exactly what they all were but none of those popped either and I just promised myself not to deal with him again in future.
I,m glad what u got off him was what you were looking for.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like seedsman upped his game from the old days.i once bought 2 packs of his hashplant and none of em popped.i was really pissed as they were the only seeds I had at the time although I had bought em about 2 months before I popped em.or tried to pop em.so I contacted him but he had just released a whole new catalogue that the previous strains wernt on so he let me pick 3 packs of his new stuff.i can't remember exactly what they all were but none of those popped either and I just promised myself not to deal with him again in future.
I,m glad what u got off him was what you were looking for.

Yeah I actually bought his cuz they were cheap and Dutch Passions Californian Orange. I figured between the two I’d find one good one. Got lucky and did some research on seedsmans version and someone said it smelled like orange faygo pop. I said well shit that sounds fun, let’s give it a try first. It doesn’t smell like orange pop but it’s good none the less ;-)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah I actually bought his cuz they were cheap and Dutch Passions Californian Orange. I figured between the two I’d find one good one. Got lucky and did some research on seedsmans version and someone said it smelled like orange faygo pop. I said well shit that sounds fun, let’s give it a try first. It doesn’t smell like orange pop but it’s good none the less ;-)
Is long as it's good.thats what I always say to myself wen I get these hype clone onlies, it doesn't really matter if it's not the real deal clone since I don't really sell any weed.as long as it's good weed.wen i get a clone off someone there's no way for me to tell if it's real or not as it's usually strains I,v never had before that I get.obviously there's always those certain people were u know if they say it's real deal you can be pretty certain it is.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Is long as it's good.thats what I always say to myself wen I get these hype clone onlies, it doesn't really matter if it's not the real deal clone since I don't really sell any weed.as long as it's good weed.wen i get a clone off someone there's no way for me to tell if it's real or not as it's usually strains I,v never had before that I get.obviously there's always those certain people were u know if they say it's real deal you can be pretty certain it is.

For sure. I’ve never had the clone so I don’t know the difference, hehe. Still good stuff. This last batch smells like orange bubblegum. So she’s a keeper :-)

M

Michiganlife

I actually have one Gelat.OG from seedsman going now. I'm digging it so far. I can't wait to see the flowers
Was the Gelato easy to grow like most strains, It will start inside for me, then I will bring it out and cross bread to make it stronger.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No 2 is 4-5 days behind 1. It is growing a little slower. I just transplanted it into new soil. The stuff it was in had little to no nutrient content. The new stuff is amended with Worm castings and bat guano. That should kick her into high gear.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
43A3B54E 7750 4973 8941 41B80CAA1F05

GSP1

Just topped GSP1 to make a cutting for cloning propagation. Going to hopefully flower this out as soon as the cutting roots. Should take 7-14 days for the cutting to root. By then I hope to have all the growth back and then some.

Top Bottom