Got Astrodawg?

• Thread starter Jdubman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I'm about to swap cuts and pickup a 10 week stout and branchy Astrodawg pheno. Can you guys tell me a little more about this cross?? How limited was it?

B

blaze 1

its alien dawg x tahoe alien and it was from the limited vault drop idk how many packs all together but id say under 50 maybe even 30 packs ..i got one of the last packs left from the drops on the way.. it yields nice, most of alien's crosses have nice colors few grows on it not many if you goggle it ..with the parents of this strain i dont see how it cant be fire ya know good stuff you got hooked up

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alien Dawg F1 lemon fuel cut x Tahoe Alien F1. This strain is def some fire. I ran her 65 days from seed. This round of cuts seem to be flowering faster. Great lemon fuel smell on my pheno. She has medium stretch. U might have an Alien Kush pheno, if she's small and bushy. My pheno grows like Chem and smokes like OG. I love that shit. She did well outside also. I believe only 40 packs were released between here and another site. Post up a pic of ur cut! Check out my threads for pics of my pheno.

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

Alien Dawg F1 lemon fuel cut x Tahoe Alien F1. This strain is def some fire. I ran her 65 days from seed. This round of cuts seem to be flowering faster. Great lemon fuel smell on my pheno. She has medium stretch. U might have an Alien Kush pheno, if she's small and bushy. My pheno grows like Chem and smokes like OG. I love that shit. She did well outside also. I believe only 40 packs were released between here and another site. Post up a pic of ur cut! Check out my threads for pics of my pheno.

Thanks for your response Rival. Yah the person told me it was the Alien kush pheno of Astrodawg, Short, branchy and goes 70 days. I got a small dried sample and it has that old school kush taste. I plan on cloning her out in 3 weeks or so. I can't wait to see what I can do with her...:eek:

Astrodawg

mello

mello

Popped a pack of these as part of a big test run a few months ago. Out of the 9 different varieties (all alien, top dawg, and ogr), one of the astrodawg phenos had the highest thc content of the lot at just under 22% with gas chromatography. It also was the highest yielding. Only complaint was a lack of scent/flavor.
Currently running it again so I'll see if I can get it to express more terpenes...

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I would love to see some dried or growing flower shots of everyones Astrodawg phenos!

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I have 6 rooted clones now of my astrodawg cut, transplanting tomorrow then I'll veg them for 8 weeks. Should be around 3' stacked T5 monster bushes by then. I'll keep yah guys updated

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I'm 2 days in flowering out my 6 topped Astrodawgs. It's definitely not a short and bushy pheno like I was told but more like a cross between a Chem/OG structure.
Photos to come soon

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

Haha crazy I was just talking to a guy about this today. What does he smell like.

I'm only a couple days in but they were so stanky in veg! I'm thinking she's going to be in the garden for some time to come. I'll update on them here often!

green punk

green punk

Rival that Astro dawg looks alot like my FPOG#4. smells of lemons and catpiss. tastes like lemon pixie sticks, lingers on tongue for easy 15 minutes after puffing. I want to crack my a dawgs.

covertchem

covertchem

alien kush pheno short bush dank
20150211 075652
20150211 075625

Top Bottom