Got bored today so made some BHO<<~~~~

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Got bored today so I made some BHO<<~~~~

I was bored today so I made some BHO.. I snapped a couple of pic. after letting sit for a while.. I Plan on scraping it up tomorrow sometime and will post more pic.. Enjoy..

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Looks Amazing!!!!! wish i could give it a try, hit it a couple time for me lol ;)

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thanks Ready.. I will take a toke for you bro!!:rasta:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

It sure does bro.. I cant wait to try it.. gona let it cure for a day or two before I indulge!! lol

waayne

waayne

Yeah it's alway's better a couple
day's later,I just have a hard time waiting!!!
Enjoy bro!!!!
:free-character-smil

E

edux10

nice! Is it underpurged or is that the lighting of the picture? Can you get any close ups?

Looks like you got the right idea for sure! Good to see some non burnt shatter oils. You letting it sit outside? If not, give it a shot out in the sun.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

nice! Is it underpurged or is that the lighting of the picture? Can you get any close ups?

Looks like you got the right idea for sure! Good to see some non burnt shatter oils. You letting it sit outside? If not, give it a shot out in the sun.

Thanks Edux.. yea the bright white spots in the middle are of the glass reflecting the flash..

C

cannabinoid

time to get some razor blades! tryin to scrape with spoons would drive me nuts!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

lol.. hell yea.. I was just spreading with the spoon... Nice in dry today.. May scrape it with blade tonight!! Wish me well fellas!!

The Hippy

The Hippy

Wow
I must get doing this process. How much sugar leaf did you use or is it bud oil ?
Looks great King

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks very nice! I thought I spotted some oil in your new toy thread!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thanks to each of you guys!! Much love n respect!! I used alittle bud here n there aswell as suger leaves.. Got a few cap fulls!! Enjoy!!

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey King Kong,

Looks good, is this some kind of hash and what exactly does BHO stand for?

waayne

waayne

Kong that oil look's so tasty!!!!
You sure made some sweet candy bro!!!!
:passingjoint:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Butane Honey Oil........
Thanks Capo!!

mmmm looks just like the og wax im smokin on right now
Nice.. got ne pic? What a gram of wax go for out there if you dont mind me asking?

Kong that oil look's so tasty!!!!
You sure made some sweet candy bro!!!!
:passingjoint:
Thanks bro.. just sampled some amber glass shaved from the walls of the pyrex.. wow.. very tasty!!

Top Bottom