Got Connected - Tahoe OG.

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

livinglegend

I got a pack of Tahoe OG! Also came across some Magic Merlin beans. Im really pumped on both of them. Im building a tent for them right now. its 4x5 and about 9ft tall. I didn't really pick the demensions, the dimensions picked me. Im running out of room, so I took what had and worked with it and im overall pretty happy with the way it will turn out. solid and can be takin down in 5 minutes flat.

I had some wood laying around, so that was free, kinda.
i bought 20ft of PVC plastic that cost me $20.
$5 zipper.
and i have most of the equipment already.

so this space costed me about 25 bucks and a couple of hours of work so far. I got the frame wrapped with the pvc plastic fairly tight, i was acually impressed with myself. lol

i still need to,
install ventalation, hang light and put a top on it. dail it in. Its gunna be a slow start, but should be a good show.

ps, i liked the seed pack and catalog swerve. nice. i had a sticker on my truck, but it didn't last. i need a vinyl sticker......

Got connected   tahoe og
Get connected
Tahoeseeds
darksideX

darksideX

very nice bro..lookin' forward to this show :)
good luck!

L

livinglegend

100%

6 Tahoe's
6 Magic Merlin's.

all of them sprouted!

Kept it old school and went straight into dirt with the seeds. I used to do this all the time and dont know why i changed it up. Thanks to OG Raskal, I went back to it and got great results. Stay tuned......

100 7734
S

smoke1sun

Lookin good legend, cant wait for the show.

But one ? for yeah. Was it only the pvc plastic in certain tents, or all pvc plastic that were killing folks plants?

L

livinglegend

i believe certain pvc.
i know what ur talkin about. i heard about that. i been using it in my 4k watt room for awhile with no effects to my ladies, so i think im good to go.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Pullin up a seat LL.
Got these as well cant wait to see how they turn out for you.

bigdawg

bigdawg

what size light ya gonna use? I'd like to set up a space about that size for wierd genetics.:very_first_smiley:

L

livinglegend

Pullin up a seat LL.
Got these as well cant wait to see how they turn out for you.

right on man. i got a feeling there gunna be pure dank!

what size light ya gonna use? I'd like to set up a space about that size for wierd genetics.:very_first_smiley:

im going with a thousand watts. i was thinking about a 600, but its like they say..... "once you go 1k, you never go back."

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa... nice connect on the Tahoe OG beans!!! And nice tent... I'm gonna make a similar tent, but much smaller for veggin' and I can't wait to see yours full of fat colas...
im going with a thousand watts. i was thinking about a 600, but its like they say..... "once you go 1k, you never go back."
Just curious on your thought of running two 600W HPS vs a single 1000W HPS. Would the two ballasts needed and the extra 200W draw significantly more electricity?

Or is the lumens from a 1000W much brighter than two 600W?

D

~DrStrangelove~

^^^ 600 watt lights are the most efficient. 2 600s put out a lot more light than a single 1000, and distribute the light better.

good luck with your grow livinglegend

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Your right, the only disadvantage to a beginner is the initial cost of two lights instead of one.

L

livinglegend

yea, 2 600's would be great. especially a digital, uses alot less energy, about the same as a 400 watt each. your all pretty much right. i have 1k watt ballasts everywhere though, not 600 unfortunently. so its like spend a few hundred bucks on new ballasts, or go with what i got and works?

Thanks for viewing everyone, makes me want to stay sharp and do the best i can.

S

shift00420

how about heat production? does 2 600s put off more than 1 1000? I have a 4x5 homemade tent with only a 400watter & want to upgrade to a 1000 but i have heat problems now.then again i have the kind where the ballast is connected to the hood and no vent attached to the hood.

S

shift00420

good luck with the grow LL. Im addicted to these grow diaries:party0023:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Im 2 weeks in on my Cali Connection Beans my next run will be all CALI connection:cool0041: my new moms are RASKAL OG, TAHOE OG, SFV OG, JULIAS CEASER,LARRY OG,O Geisel..I also switched my new moms to hydro...:party0042::cool0019:

T

to serve man

I've had my eye on those Magic Merlin beans for a while now. And those Tahoe OG are gonna be sick as fuck as well! Can't wait to see how this one turns out. I'm def along for the ride. Great job so far mang!

L

livinglegend

Im 2 weeks in on my Cali Connection Beans my next run will be all CALI connection:cool0041: my new moms are RASKAL OG, TAHOE OG, SFV OG, JULIAS CEASER,LARRY OG,O Geisel..I also switched my new moms to hydro...:party0042::cool0019:

damn you got some sick mothers bro.... i want the Raskal and Larry so bad.

Top Bottom