Got Connected - Tahoe OG.

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

Got myself some of these Tahoe Beans and would love to keep an eye on yours.

I have no idea when I will get these Tahoe Beans planted, but I want to keep an archive of Tahoe, HOG (Hawaiian Sativa x OG Kush) and Raskals (Fire x SFV).
Right now I have Chem Valley Kush (in place of Tahoe) in my living archives and will see what this turns in to...

Good luck with your tasty grow!

L

livinglegend

Update

There away from the T5's already and under a 1k watt MH right now. Temps are cool and there doing great. The growth after one day of being under the MH was fantastic.

The Magic Merlins seem to be coming in larger than the Tahoe, but both look fine imo. We should see some good results with 2 weeks from now. Thanks to anyone still watching......

100 7828s
100 7832s
100 7845s
B

braind3ad

All looking tight, bro! I'll be staying with this grow for sure. I;ve had my eye on those magic merlin for a couple months now, this grow may be the tipping point for whether I buy or not! haha. Keep it up!

M

MR.SOG

Lookin good legend, cant wait for the show.

But one ? for yeah. Was it only the pvc plastic in certain tents, or all pvc plastic that were killing folks plants?

i believe that legend is right, its only certain pvc found in the tent. i've been using pvc for a few years now with no issues. i use 3/4 pvc for a trellis frame and 1 1/4 pvc for my snap stands holding up my trays, both bought from home depot. the pvc bought from home depot is used to run drinking water too so i would be worried if it started to kill my plants.

legend - great grow!

L

livinglegend

Update

Thanks for all the replies!
I got some pictures. The first two are Magic Merlin and the last two are the Tahoes. I was worried they would stretch at first, but than once the 1k watt came in, they stopped and just started filling in real nicely. Im overall happy 100% so far.

100 7895s
100 7896s
100 7897s
100 7898s
S

Swerve

very nice and uniform which is one thing i love to see... once these babies get their legs they will kick into gear and start growing really fast super vigorous for sure

lilhydro

lilhydro

man oyur grow looks:stonedsmilie: good any advice on the tahoe im in my 1st. week of veg and and dont know much about the tahoe Og i do plan on supercroppin them. if anyone has any advice hit me up.:blush

true grit

true grit

Top fairly early and tie down. Or tie down then top/fim... Wait til you have a branchy bush/ later in veg to supercrop dominant branches and even out the canopy... And supercrop for the first week or so of flower too. You will have some bushes broham.

lilhydro

lilhydro

thanks for the info you really are a tru gift i was just gonna supercropper her but i think i will tie down how long should i veg since i will tie down and fim? thanks again for the info cant wait for more of you pix :character0025:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Thanks for all the replies!
I got some pictures. The first two are Magic Merlin and the last two are the Tahoes. I was worried they would stretch at first, but than once the 1k watt came in, they stopped and just started filling in real nicely. Im overall happy 100% so far.

MAn i have some babies about the same size they are starting to stink already, would love to see the finished product cured to see if the phenos are the same.... peace out man :sun2:

Top Bottom