>>>GOT CooKIES<<<

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogenius

ogenius

Man!!!! Wow u really know how to get it n. Bro I'm new to this farm farm but not new to growing. My crew is weak I only grow 100pct organic. I'm from the D it's only so much I can say n do due to my restraints. I've watched this board for a while n decided to become a member because of the art style that yourself n alien posses I feel I have that same passion. Man I gotta say ur a true "GROW GOD" n pls keep blessing the world n send sum o dat luv 2 da D my brotha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hello my friends. Wassup Ali. Sorry I been away. Had to work on not dying most of last year. Good news is I'll be opening my seed junkie crew box o rox & get to popping some of these magic beans of mine. Say hey everyone. Ho ho ho.
Fuckin G ur a nut doggie.. Ur still here so get 2 poppin doggie... I hope 2014 is good 2 u..

shawnskush

shawnskush

Hello my friends. Wassup Ali. Sorry I been away. Had to work on not dying most of last year. Good news is I'll be opening my seed junkie crew box o rox & get to popping some of these magic beans of mine. Say hey everyone. Ho ho ho.
Glad you are doing better Grod!

Top Bottom