Got Dank ?

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

I'm telling you !!! real deal holyfield !!! lol na but real talk I got this gear on lock homie !!!lol!!!! whitefire sets the bar high I can't help but laugh when I see so much booty shit outthere haha !!!! the bho it makes is FN unbelievable !!!

Aligee

Aligee

mid week six

:cool
Picture_023.jpg
..urkleXbluemoonshine...

true grit

true grit

Yes sir, you got dank. That line up on the first page is nuts! Keep it coming homie, that is a frosty lady!

Aligee

Aligee

Yes sir, you got dank. That line up on the first page is nuts! Keep it coming homie, that is a frosty lady!

for sure bro !!! raskal gear is where it's at ...I see u gots some dank there going yourself I'm in the back
row watching ...lol!!! gonna drop some mo beans tonite ...

Aligee

Aligee

HOLY SHIT BRO.. Wow...:)

Holy dank shit bro lol !!! ha ha !!! just trying to showcase this fire....gonna take these down @ 8-9weeks these will get a two week flush im using H&G drip clean supposed to prevent salt buildup and leave some clean flowers well will see bout that ...dropped some kkscXwhite and masterKushXwhite early a.m(lost three beans on wood floor..got lucky and found them....exhale.. damn. thank goodness lol!!) :: 14 kkscXwhite beans in this pack fellows raskal hooks it up man!!!

W

Worddd

wow those whitefire really looks FIRE, nice work bro, cant wait to get my pack of white fire going, too many beautiful specimens of this cross out there.

you got dank!
Worddd

Aligee

Aligee

wow those whitefire really looks FIRE, nice work bro, cant wait to get my pack of white fire going, too many beautiful specimens of this cross out there.

you got dank!
Worddd

its getting Hot in herr LOL!!!! thanks bro Raskal def has a thang for dank everything he touches is straight fire i keep two moms two phenos there almost identical my first shot at making beans was with whitefireXbubba bx...i sent a bunch to joeshmoe auction never seen them listed tho!!! dont know what happened someones growing dank haha !!!!>>>>

Aligee

Aligee

getting closer.....

:weed-sign:

Picture_0053.jpg

Picture_0033.jpg

Picture_0024.jpg

Picture_0014.jpg

Picture_0044.jpg

...end of week 6>>flush for 2 weeks w/ h&g drip clean and chop

...coming soon~ 6K vertical> whitefire,urklewhite,kkscwhite

Aligee

Aligee

be back later w/ pics ::

almost end of week seven...one more week of flushing and then she comes down...at 8 weeks this run ...next urk*whites from clone and seed..some kksc*white and some white*fire..new 12 x10 6Kvertical room is halfway finished waiting on cooltubes and a few other things....>>>

Top Bottom