Got Dank ?

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

wsup dogpound whats good bout time you joined us here lol!!! 2011 is on for sure Happy New years !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Juss chillin' smoking some of ur WhiteFire watching my plants grow.. Yea I juss became a farmer.. I've been checking out the Farm 4 a min now but I juss never posted.. I'm gunna put up my WhiteFire grow as soon as I get my posts up.. Oh yea let me no when u got a extra 91 cut avail. No rush!!! that cut sounds bomb so does the White Bubba.. Good luck on the next run!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Had to grab 'em for my head stash !!!
05c02d0b.jpg

xrob415x

xrob415x

Dam Bro those seed packs are my dream right there!! haha. Ive never had much luck getting any good raskal genetics. Just wanted to stop by and say Keep up the good work. Im a subscriber and love to see your grows! Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to get my hands on some White master or White fire! : ) do you have any recommendations on where to start my search?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice score on the OGR gear bro I tried really hard to get some white master told my boy to set a pack aside for me but he forgot so i got white fire , white s1, white skunk, and white urkel i have 2 of each running now and 6 white fires going I'm super excited to finally be in the OGR cool kid club lol lots of frosty dank comeing just in time for Xmas lol. Yo did you ever get any pic of your urkelgum bubbas yet?? I have a absolute monster one going in a 10gal Geo pot witch is way way better than a smart pot and their made in cal any way she is a monster in pure coco she's 10 days into flower and the buds are forming super fast on these girls I can already see frost o them its awesome you killed it with this cross hommie I can't wait to have dank purple bubba gum buds from this girl!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dam Bro those seed packs are my dream right there!! haha. Ive never had much luck getting any good raskal genetics. Just wanted to stop by and say Keep up the good work. Im a subscriber and love to see your grows! Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to get my hands on some White master or White fire! : ) do you have any recommendations on where to start my search?

If ur anywhere near SoCal try AEC I think they still got some White Fire..

xrob415x

xrob415x

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction bruh. Grabbed 2 packs of white fire and a pack of white erkel. I had my heart set on the WHIte master but they ran out

K

kes5480

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction bruh. Grabbed 2 packs of white fire and a pack of white erkel. I had my heart set on the WHIte master but they ran out

I have not been lucky with tryin to obtain Any OG Raskal gear...I was close with the pre order thing here but my payment was MIA...anyways Im still upset about that. I should have some of my very own OGR WhiteFire seeds!!!

someday.....damn I gotta head out to the west coast where growers have access to these genetics locally...someday
peace
kes5480

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Um, yeah, I don't think the word "Dank" quite does these plants justice, you will need to step up the strength of your word used for description, like "superdankelisciousfireeyumminess" or something along that line. In other words, GREAT job sir! Damn I can't wait to get my mits on the wifi, white urkle, and some of the others I see here. Is there anywhere in Colorado that you know that has them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, great job and keep it up. Peace and respect to you sir!

Top Bottom