~Got Fire!!!.......UC6XL here we go...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

next question i ask HYDRO-FUNGICIDE or ROOTS EXCEL ??? im thinking of keeping a sterile non organic res but ive been using RE for my clones, seeds ,veggers and that stiff rocks hard !!! im undecided havnt seen anyone with experience using HF !!! thanks ali G .

true grit

true grit

I'm a dedicated roots excelerator user myself....but on a sidenote, with plants other than pot we've found the RE to cause TOO much root growth and inhibit actual fruiting...kinda makes ya wonder when roots become counterproductive...

Aligee

Aligee

I'm a dedicated roots excelerator user myself....but on a sidenote, with plants other than pot we've found the RE to cause TOO much root growth and inhibit actual fruiting...kinda makes ya wonder when roots become counterproductive...

thats an interesting point never thought of it that way !!!
works great on clones and seeds, moms likin' it too!!!

Aligee

Aligee

waiting to chop these here!!!
Picture_110.jpg
Picture_111.jpg
Picture_112.jpg
Picture_113.jpg
Picture_1141.jpg
Picture_115.jpg
Picture_1161.jpg
Picture_1171.jpg

WiFi#1
whitebubba
whitemaster
chemDxAfghani~hipcat
Glo~deluxe
white s1
last two bluemoonshine~dj short!!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I would still order the heavy duty lids from Daniel, they are tits..

Love the DIY maing...

Tex

Aligee

Aligee

I would still order the heavy duty lids from Daniel, they are tits..

Love the DIY maing...

Tex

Wsup Tex ! was thinking the same bro DIY is cool !!! quick question you using roots excell thru veg and bloom? thanks

O

ohboy

Aligee what r u veggin in there? do i see a big neoprene collars on em?

true grit

true grit

Looking killer bro...you aint lying that wifi is nice, white s1 is looking nice too...

R

Rabbi

everyone better start calling you Sir G with how your killing the UC crop.
very nice my brother, what do yo thnk of the White s1 ? have you had the white from the clone only before? oops.....gotta spread it around befor can show you any more respect.

Rabbi

Aligee

Aligee

sup bro thank this my first uc run!!! whites1 from seed via raskal !!! some nice flowers they are !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Wsup fellas just looking on some input on this design here what do you all think on the position of the epicenter on this UC ? TK ,Jack, UC ,would love your input thanks !!!

UCC_V_1_1.bmp

UCC_V_1_2010.bmp

im leaning toward the first one with one tee as i see UC is going this route with the latest editions just have the epicenter bucket centered i dont think this will effect the system in any negative way!!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Should work fine but the unequal tube lengths will give a little different flow rate per each side of buckets but not enough to worry about IMO.

Tex

Aligee

Aligee

thanks for your prompt reply sir TK sounds about right !!! do you think theres a difference in using one uniseal versus the original design w/ two? thx bro

Top Bottom