~Got Fire!!!.......UC6XL here we go...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I've been trying to decide whether or not i want to stay hydro and go with a UC system or go organic. I think you just made my decision for me.

Aligee

Aligee

almost almost time to fill them buckets i just want to do it right insulated the room with insulfoam from HD !!!that material is real nice added an additional 40 amps just got to wire the outlets~ ran out of reflex to wrap buckets HD here i come to give you some more $$$
gonna update with pics asap...my angel kush(wifiXdc) babies is coming along!

Aligee

Aligee

week 1 veg

well its that time and i couldnt be more excited lol!!! everything is in place clones are in coco in netpots vegging under 600mh lamp day 2 so far im just top feeding by hand dont want to complicate things up with drippers with this i went with H&G nutrients and will use ANadditives... temps on chiller are @70* degrees its only been running bout an hour so im sure itll settle @69* that i set it at gonna snap pics now and ill post up asap!!! almost forgot strains are WiFi #1 x6 and whiteurkle x1....

opt1c

opt1c

u running the blue buckets or you diy some white ones? if so make sure to tape around the bottoms of the buckets; they'll leak in light from the bottoms if not

lets see some pics

Aligee

Aligee

not understanding your question ?optic??? you mean the very bottom of bucket that sits on the ground? there blue buckets bro!

opt1c

opt1c

ok didn't know if u had white or blue buckets or both... people wrap the sides of the white buckets but not the bottoms

blue buckets are the only way to go if u ask me

Aligee

Aligee

these are blue wrapped in insulation !!! i have white 13 gal too that ill wrap also !!! these
are being done with two six hundreds vertical for the flower !!!one for veg

Aligee

Aligee

Picture_120.jpg
Picture_1211.jpg
Picture_124.jpg
Picture_122.jpg
Picture_127.jpg
Picture_1261.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

well here some pics finally of what i gots going :) nothing compared to you 13 gal yall big boys are rocking but this here is me getting my fingers wet lol!!! im getting to those soon tho so anyhow!!! ill update with pics once a week try n keep the bs to a minimum :) tell what ya think good or negative is welcome lol!!! had a few closeups that didnt resize and got booted so ill get those up too asap!!! peace out!!!:spacecraft:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice clean build Aligee... Seems like it will be a tight fit in there when those girls become trees... How much is the Insulfoam on the walls? I tried searching Home Depot online and didn't find it... :thinking

Aligee

Aligee

yeah well this is the xl stock 25"centers im shooting for bushes not trees...flippin these as soon as there 12" to 16" thanx for checking em out !!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds good... Can't wait to see them bushes! Guess the Insulfoam goes by a diff name then... :wondering

M

mrdizzle

hey bro, are there stones underneath that coco keeping it out of the water? if not that is going to cause your some serious problems in the future

Latest posts

Top Bottom