got my cali connection beans today

• Thread starter Dan K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dan K

this place is no joke... i had a really hard time dropping 600 in an envelope having never ordered from this site... 7 days there and 7 days back, 2 packs ogiesel, larry, tahoe and the deadhead og... thank you!!! the farm and cali RAWK!!!

what should i run first and why???

G

greyfx

I also got my beans yesterday man congrats, the farm has never let me down. I've received every order.

D

dailychronic

Extra excited to check the mail today! Congrats on the magic beans guys hopefully the grow into giant beanstocks that take you high in the sky!

winta

winta

congrats my dude! start the deadhead or the tahoe cuz they are both serious og! :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats. Start some deadheads and Larry OG because I wanna see em...lol....all dank man start em all..

D

Dan K

i don't know why, but for some reason i can't see anyones post.... maybe i should log off and try to log back in...

S

SweetIslandFunk

Im still waiting on mine. Dropping a hundred into that envolope and just sending it off was a little werid for me this is my first order also. Hopefully when I get home they willl be there.

W

WomBat

I recived mine eairler in the week i was concerned too because my first order did not come (lost out on mosca c99) but i am a dumb ass and read the faq after i sent in my order do as the faq says and you will recive your beans in no time dont and you will be kicking your self for losing your pina fresca =] lol

C

CAPO

this place is no joke... i had a really hard time dropping 600 in an envelope having never ordered from this site... 7 days there and 7 days back, 2 packs ogiesel, larry, tahoe and the deadhead og... thank you!!! the farm and cali RAWK!!!

what should i run first and why???

Nice homie.....I'm diggin your picks...your gonna have some kill goin soon!!!

Nice Coolest.....Sour I don't have yet, can't wait to score some of those and nice grab with Mosca's Cindy's, I think he has the best lookin Cindy I have seen in a long ass time. Congrats!:party0023:

T

trichburner

Nine days since payment received email for Tahoe. Still waiting :time

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice homie.....I'm diggin your picks...your gonna have some kill goin soon!!!

Nice Coolest.....Sour I don't have yet, can't wait to score some of those and nice grab with Mosca's Cindy's, I think he has the best lookin Cindy I have seen in a long ass time. Congrats!:party0023:

Thanks brother CAPO im stoked with that catch! Im on a AJ's cut pheno hunt! im wondering who's the dom in the Sour cross. I always wanted to give c99 a try too and never had the chance yet! I thought Mosca was the best choice...:banana1sv6:

M

MASSES 420KING

unfortunatley for me i have not received my silver chems or the confirmation that they received my money but hay congrats to you all the good karma and vibes to you and your garden

Top Bottom