Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

OG KushxAfghan Kush fem. I love this plant:inlove. I didn't take any cuttings so i'm considering revegging her.

Gotta love the kush
Gotta love the kush 2
Gotta love the kush 3
Gotta love the kush 4
Gotta love the kush 5
Gotta love the kush 6
Gotta love the kush 7
Gotta love the kush 8
Gotta love the kush 9
Gotta love the kush 10
Gotta love the kush 11
Gotta love the kush 12
Gotta love the kush 13
Gotta love the kush 14
Gotta love the kush 15
Gotta love the kush 16
F

FastForward

Very pretty plant! Nice LST work too....why not take a cut and reveg that instead?

R

rounders02

those look great BombBP great job on those monsters :clapping your going to be happy with the end result definetly some nice smoke....Rounders

O

ograskal

Lookin good BombBP, Where those beans made by me?...Did you score those from a Club?...Keep up the good work...~ogr

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah those are tight great job bbp thats a keeper for sure reveg that bitch.:clapping

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you everyone!
Where those beans made by me?
I'm not sure. A friend gave me a few beans. If so, stellar job...this is one beautiful indica:).

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm pretty sure thats yours Raskal , its identical to the one I had . I think the leaf pattern gives it away . She's a beauty bro and you did a fine job fo sho:yes

P

poutpup07

i was checking out the Lst job on that there plant too <i am supposed to be doing my trigenometry homework> but couldn't resist a look at that girl....nice work i must say.....i just got into the lst last time i did a grow and got a substantial yield increase.....i noticed too that i could crop my colas and if the rest of the plant was left i guess it made the auxins start moving again cuz the bottoms grew bigger by 15 - 20 % something i had not noticed before.....does anyone else notice this in any strains or is it common just with the plant at all in anyone elses experience?
pup
* also i noticed a large increase in leaf production.....i got much more leaf from the lst'ed plants than say a straight cola plant.

BombBP

BombBP

That plant looks that way partially because of LST and partially because of trimming and pruning. I cut off all, I mean all, of the smaller branches and only left the dominant ones.

E

ELITE GENETICS

shit looks fire bro & good job on those beans ograskel!! bro take a few lower cuts even with bud & reveg them & after you chop save some lower small buds & reveg under 24,you should repot into a bigger container & veg the fuck outta her

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
BBP... What's up brother.. Good to see you over here.. I was wondering if I'd see you around.. Man those are looking great.. I knew these would be right to your liking.. Yes those are Raskal's beans.. Man glad to see your doing alright.. Drop me a line when you get a chance..

BombBP

BombBP

Whats up M2M?!? Long time no speak:). Yep, these beans are the bomb. Great work OG:clapping.

BombBP

BombBP

Some More...

OGKxAK fems outside. One of them has a special technique applied I like to call FIMtheFIM:D. The only thing I accomplished with the cut was getting ugly leaves.

New 016
New 018
New 046
New 047
New 051
New 052
New 053
New 063
New 065
New 064
New 066
New 067
New 069
New 070
New 097
New 099
New 102
New 103
T

Teresa

Stunning lady you have there BombBP !!One of these day's i need to get myself some of Raskel's gear :rock.

P

poutpup07

fim....

where you cut the top half of a lead bud off so when it re-grows you get many new branches? i was just curiouse to see if it was the same thing i was thinking of...
pup

BombBP

BombBP

FIM or the "F*** I Missed" technique. You're exactly right;).

O

ograskal

Lookin good BomBP...Makes me wish i could grow Outdoors..Keep up the great work Bro..~ogr

kinger

kinger

Looks good! I am so gad I still have a pack of these beans.Anybody have pic's of the finished bud?

Latest posts

Top Bottom