Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

yup yup here ya go kinger som dank bud for sure.. dont want to post pixc in BombBpthread...

R

rounders02

it was descent endend up with 20grams or so,can see some one getting easly an ounce or more with long veg an trained... was first time growing it now know how she grows should be able to get a good yeild this next round

E

ELITE GENETICS

WOW! look great man! frosty biaches & only 1/2 done:dance

BombBP

BombBP

OGKxAK Outside

Buds are changing colors. Got a lil black and purp showing. I'm sure it's from the low temps. Sorry my terrible pic taking couldn't show the color good. I'll try again later to get some better pics of the color:).

New 147
New 152
New 148
New 149
New 151
New 150
BombBP

BombBP

These...

Show the color a lil better. I took one of them early today with around 80/20 milky/amber. I'm going to let the other one go as long as the weather permits me too. I'm guessing I have 2 more weeks before it's too cold. I'm going to have to cover the survivor for a few nights so frost won't kill her. I don't think she will make it to her full potential but my fingers are crossed.

New 154
New 157
New 153
New 155
New 156
BombBP

BombBP

Day 43 Flower

I know my last post says day 50 but I got the outside and inside dates mixed up:D. I'm going to pull some weight from this girl. I figure I have at least another month to go and the buds are huge. She's about 1 1/2 ft tall. I'm guessing i'll get close to 2 oz from her:clapping...hopefully:thinking.

New 159
New 160
New 162
New 166
New 167
New 168
New 165
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good man.. Just keep an eye on the humidity towards the end.. just to be on the safe side.. Beautiful plant though.. Great job..

BombBP

BombBP

Frost got my last OGKxAK last night. Long story short...I didn't cover her securely. Lesson learned;(.

BombBP

BombBP

Hey she was 59 days old so not purely premie but a lil more heady than I like. I wish she could have went that extra week. She was getting colorful and the buds are already nice and chunky. She smells so good. At least I have the one indoors. She's out producing the hell out of my outside girls anyway at half the height. I put them out too late and they weren't getting too many sunny days since they've been out. I'm going to reveg the indoor one and take some cuts and put them out next year...late but not too late;).

BombBP

BombBP

I am very impressed OGR! The first plant I took(we'll call her OGKxAKa) a outside dried enough for me to sample. Remember, she was about 80/20 Cloudy/amber. The smell is my favorite thing about her so far. When you break the buds open she smells like lemon diesel. The smoke has a thick, hashy, diesel taste. This is some strong bud for being taken so early. I'm hoping after a cure that lemon smell will come out in the taste. I can't wait to try this strain with mostly amber triches...i'm prepared to look at the TV like a zombie:D.

O

ograskal

Hey Bro, I'm glad you liked it Bro....The last one I harvested Looked more Like the Ghani Kush but smelled exactly like the OGK...It was some frosty goodness...Sorry to hear about the Frost gettin to your other lady...~ogr

BombBP

BombBP

Sorry to hear about the Frost gettin to your other lady
No, i'm sorry. I really wanted to show what your gear could do outside;(. The colors would have been amazing. Hopefully I can reveg the girl I have inside so I can take cuttings and try them outside again next season.

Top Bottom