Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogsnob

awesome bp i just finished some afganikush s1 from ogr was the bomb hes got to be one of the best seed breeders today along with brother swerve very bloody good bro

BombBP

BombBP

Day 81-The Lean

This girl is doing a gangsta lean:cool0010:. I had her staked up but the stake broke when I took her out. Funky lemon diesel scent and packed with trichomes:rock. She's now hanging up drying.

Bad 1284
Bad 1285
Bad 1286
Bad 1287
Bad 1288
Bad 1289
Bad 1294
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

81 days!!!! damn that is gonna be some great smoke for that kush beauty.. prolly a real coucher too.. good patience.

saldiado

saldiado

definitely looking forward to some dried nug shots if you got the spare time..if its already up in smoke before you get a chance all is good too haha.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
BBP... That's some dank shit man... Your skillz speak volumes... Great work you put in... You'll be rewarded nicely..

BombBP

BombBP

Off to Jars

This is the one I took last week. Beautiful lime green buds with dark red hairs.

Bad 1295
Bad 1296
Bad 1297
saldiado

saldiado

thats what im talking about man. straight dank. let us know how you were liking that one at 80....i might have the patience for that, sal

BombBP

BombBP

Finally...

Got a cut of her reversed. This is only like my 5th try:D. Hopefully, I can make some dank fems with her.

Bad 13514
Bad 13515
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet man.. Looks like you're is business now..

Those dried shots are looking tasty also...

R

rounders02

in my best bevis voice:Fire,Fire Fire,un Huh!...that danky dank..my friend job well Done.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Great thread BombBP. But, then again, all your grows are very, very nice. You really have an eye and ear for the plant. Props.
Question for ya...how did she rejuv for ya? Was she easy or was it one of those long drawn out intensive care lookin deals?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Bomb. That's good to know. congrats on the reversal too by the way. :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom