Gotta Make A Decision Today- Chiller Inside Grow Room?

• Thread starter scottonfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scottonfire

I've got a tent in a garage and I'm contimplating putting the chiller in the garage. Chiller is 1/2HP. I'm concerned it'll throw too much heat. But plumbing outside garage is a b*&tch. Any experiences with this?

scubascrog

scubascrog

it does heat up a little bit, my 1/10hp does lol. build a shroud around the back, duct splitter to create another suction duct tube and exhaust it with your carbon filter. I had to do this for my AC i put on my grow room i built in my garage.

scubascrog

scubascrog

but be careful its only going to scrub what air goes through the filterr, so put duct tape over most the wye end to the shroud to keep air sucking through the filter side.

scubascrog

scubascrog

but again it depends on your current temps outside your garage and how fast you exhaust the air to your room. turn it on for a day and measure your rise first before going to home depot. I know @heisenbubble runs 2 chillers in his grow room.

S

scottonfire

it does heat up a little bit, my 1/10hp does lol. build a shroud around the back, duct splitter to create another suction duct tube and exhaust it with your carbon filter. I had to do this for my AC i put on my grow room i built in my garage.
Great idea! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom