Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Wow I just read my last post...I am not as sore as I usually am so maybe that is a good sign. We lost power for about 3 hours so I sweet taked Grampa into helping me pull junk out from around the deck and wow we got a lot done. Spring always puts a bounce in my step.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hey all...I spent the day alone and I had a wonderful relaxing day. I hung out on my back porch again. The sun was shining fully and there was a slight breeze. My flowers I just potted up were happy to soak in the sun rays. The carpenter bees zoomed about trying to scare me but nope...not gonna get scared. Honey bees were taking in the water from my hydrating the flowers. I had my coffee thermos filled to the brim and my home grown Sweet Amnesia sitting next to the rolling papers. Everything was set for a relaxing time. I couldn't just sit though..I needed to busy my mind and hands. I got the camera but I got bored fast but I been wanting to try using the macro/zoom lens along with that fancy tripod...hmmmm...go for it. This is what I have to share with you for now.

Cardinal in flight
Cardinal1
Cardinal2
Cardinal3
Cardinal4
Cardinal5
Cardinal6
Theweednurse

Theweednurse

Hey all...I spent the day alone and I had a wonderful relaxing day. I hung out on my back porch again. The sun was shining fully and there was a slight breeze. My flowers I just potted up were happy to soak in the sun rays. The carpenter bees zoomed about trying to scare me but nope...not gonna get scared. Honey bees were taking in the water from my hydrating the flowers. I had my coffee thermos filled to the brim and my home grown Sweet Amnesia sitting next to the rolling papers. Everything was set for a relaxing time. I couldn't just sit though..I needed to busy my mind and hands. I got the camera but I got bored fast but I been wanting to try using the macro/zoom lens along with that fancy tripod...hmmmm...go for it. This is what I have to share with you for now.
These are badass! Love the photos

Srenots

Srenots

That cardinal is a ham, haha, cool pics gramma...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
oooo Gardening!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cpl more weeks and hopefully i'll be able to take some shots of my garden, waiting for the damn shops to start carrying live plants, i've had such horrible results from seeds.. I suck :(
Hey Dab..
source out a local a farmers market when they open.
they usually have starts from local sources/farmers that are much heartier and you should do much better..
Extending olive branch....

Latest posts

Top Bottom