Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just a little snappin` turtle, probably a female out to lay her eggs. Every spring I usually find a turtle of some sort laying eggs in my yard. Have a lake behind me and a marsh across the road. Snapper`s get a lot bigger then that one.

Moto

Moto

Heard about rdioactive.. Bless his heart and RIP..

Hope all the densters are doing great.. :) Miss talking with youll.. I log on to update my thread and busy on the farm.. :)

Happy growing buddies and talk more soon

Vggir

Vggir

I see the last post on here was when we were blissfully ignorant of the fact that Gramps had cancer, and that he would die on September 22, or that Grammahydro would follow behind him 33 days later, she passed in her sleep. I lost 2 ppl that meant the world to me in just over a month. I chose to cope with my loss, in a very bad way, turned to Heroin, was lost on that shit for awhile before I decided to live again. Now I'm a little over 8 weeks clean, and trying to get the garden back under control....lost a lot when I fell off.

Vggir

Vggir

Just about an hour ago Gramps snatched up this critter...I was so scared I only took 3 shots from his tablet..lol
I'm so lost without you two here with me! Each day is a struggle to breath, knowing the 2 of you are gone. R.I.P. Grammahydro and Grampahydro! I love you to the end and back!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I see the last post on here was when we were blissfully ignorant of the fact that Gramps had cancer, and that he would die on September 22, or that Grammahydro would follow behind him 33 days later, she passed in her sleep. I lost 2 ppl that meant the world to me in just over a month. I chose to cope with my loss, in a very bad way, turned to Heroin, was lost on that shit for awhile before I decided to live again. Now I'm a little over 8 weeks clean, and trying to get the garden back under control....lost a lot when I fell off.
I heard about this this week.... very sad... i wish them peace and my blessings go out to the rest of the family.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You take care of yourself Vg... dont turn to drugs... live in their honor.. if you ever need to talk pm me

Moto

Moto

I'm so lost without you two here with me! Each day is a struggle to breath, knowing the 2 of you are gone. R.I.P. Grammahydro and Grampahydro! I love you to the end and back!

R.I.P Grammahydro and Grampahydro. Sorry for your loss. <3

Best wishes to you Vg and make sure to stay strong and clean. =) If you want to share some photographs on here I will keep an eye out. :)

Best Wishes
Moto

Vggir

Vggir

R.I.P Grammahydro and Grampahydro. Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you Vg and make sure to stay strong and clean. =) If you want to share some photographs on here I will keep an eye out. :)

Best Wishes
Moto
Thank you moto...right now I'm fighting spider mites,,,damn things. Supposed to be stuff in the mail to help me, but I've not received any yet, been using blue dawn soap to help.

Top Bottom