Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMFg I feel just like that right now. Just got home from as long hot ride with Momma to Costco....... I hate that place!!! Peeps just meanderin around not payin attention, blocking aisles, bunch of frikkn morons.... Then to make matters worse Momma forget what the hell she wanted :p and we left with nuthin. :speechless:

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I have a pretty big day planned tomorrow. @Vggir and her brother and me and Grampa are gonna make dry ice hash. I'm gonna make cannabis coconut oil then cookies and starting in the morning I'm gonna make a ham dinner. Today we got over 10 buckets transplanted and I got 2 more reservoirs started for clones and seeds. Now I hope to have pics to post tomorrow.

Ecompost

Ecompost

OMFg I feel just like that right now. Just got home from as long hot ride with Momma to Costco....... I hate that place!!! Peeps just meanderin around not payin attention, blocking aisles, bunch of frikkn morons.... Then to make matters worse Momma forget what the hell she wanted :p and we left with nuthin. :speechless:
gah, dam shopping..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Howdoo! :D Yep im back, making a triumphant return!

Life is pretty good honestly don't have much to complain about other then the weather lol

Posting some news again, Will have to hit up the hip-hop thread as well semi-soon.. Music stock is a lil low.

Cut back on my weed consumption pretty proud of that :D Able to take breaks now without worry...

Just tryin to focus on being a better me :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom