Gramps Purple Valley....Adventures with Pollen

• Thread starter luvinlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

This is a creation of mine about a year in the making. Think Im gonna go with Gramps Purple Valley for two reasons one being the the Granddaddy mom and the other being the love of my own granddaddy. He didnt puff that I know of(lol) but he was a great man. and inspired by him, I have traveled to some great places in the world....I thank him for helping in my big heart and love of family and traveling. Even though he didnt puff he never looked at anyone differently that did. He like most grandpas were proud of me anyways...So in honor of mine here's the Gramps Purple Valley(Granddaddy Purple x 2 Sfv Og males[1 f3 and 1 Bx2]) Thanks swerve and CC for many great genes girl and boy...lol In the last year or more, out of 20 sfv og beans 1 pk f3 1 pk bx2 I got five males, but these 2 great studs stood out.
Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 2

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 3

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 4

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 5

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 6

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 7

Gramps purple valleyadventures with pollen 8

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful!!! was the potentcy lacking on the gdp??? is that why u crossed it with the sfv or is it cuz you wanted a lil kush up in the mix???

winta

winta

thats one hell of a cross my dude great job! i love the colors :)

L

luvinlife

Thanks SS. tbh no particular reason I guess... I mean I was just gonna dust just her at first but the males were real stinky and super vigorous so I just decided to put em in with the girls let the dust fly so to speak...lol I figured the ladies could all use a little cali love blood in the mix and see what comes....lol...at the same time I put a real stinky mns ssh guy in there too so there will be some interesting mixes no doubt.....I actually got quite a few different x's that'll be comin to the farm for freebies in the next few weeks....I had to test a few....So far Im diggin it...

L

luvinlife

Thanks winta and haze89 much appreciated....She's a hottie...lol

S

SkyHi

Nice bro good shit, the GDP does need a potency/taste lift....

L

luvinlife

Thankyou skyhi....although I dont think that true gdp needs a potency or taste lift, I just thought it would make an interesting cross. I truly thank you for the kind words though

L

luvinlife

Sorry Slimjoint dont know how I missed your post. Thanks man well not positive on any of those quite yet...she's got a few days drytime left then a cure....Im guessin she's gonna drop in at @ 3-4 z's. The smell is effin wild. very powerful odor: stanky, skunk-funk with the grandaddy candy grape taste added in....Taste: I've only tried some pretty moist yet, tester buds but(here let me light it and tell ya...lol...cough..cough) ok well its alot like the smell right now....its got the skunkyfunkness of the sfv og but not the lemonypledge thing, that was most likely overpowered by the candy grapeness. Cant wait to try it good and dry & cured.

4214evr, thank you very much...I also like gettin crazy everyonce in a while...lol I think these will definitely help me get there.....lmao

L

luvinlife

Thanks acidNi, perhaps you'll get some of the freebies when they get there. There'll be quite a variety of different ones; lots of lemon skunk x, NHS x, Humboldt Express x, and CVK x and then about 7 other randoms but I gotta pm a few folks like swerve and billygoat to see if they are cool with them being given away as freebies with their beans. There will be only a few pks of the Gramps Purple Valley but a few folks will get lucky with those....

Latest posts

Top Bottom