Grand Daddy Purp Attempt 2

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Aigjt guys so thanks to your guys advice I got a 794g/hr pump. Havent got the new ph meter yet still going with the 5drop per 5ml method. In first week of nutrient schedule. Seed popped around 11th to 14th an has been on seedling nutrient schedule till last Sunday. Gonna start week 2 on Monday.

Grand daddy purp attempt 2
Grand daddy purp attempt 2 2
Grand daddy purp attempt 2 3
Grand daddy purp attempt 2 4
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Ime fox farm is way too hot to follow the recommended doses, I burned my plants at half strength but they were in dirt. It will be interesting to see how it works in hydro, if you look at the feeding schedules, the hydro and dirt recommended doses are the same? Shoulda known something was wrong by that...

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Nah man they are diffrent for soil. But yea *full* strength is way too much thats absolutley true...(but lets not make a big deal about it cus will last longer an save me money lol) but yea check out my other posts, there were pics of the last grow an everything that happened. I have great reaults with this particular strain at half strength so far...and my bottles are 2 years old. I ordered them an didnt notice till later but ive been lucky so far

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Ok Guys just did the res change im at a tad less than half strength of the week 2 doses and I want you guys to help me to trim. are there any branches you would clip like the first 2 sets? as in the initial branch with one leave then the next set with 3 leaves?

20160502 2103111
20160502 2101011
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

btw Im not talking about the little peanut shell leave, surprised it hasnt gone completly yellow by now. its still got some green

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I would just leave the top three nodes and chop everything below
hate to ask but you feel like copy/paste that pic, then mark the places like with a picture app Paint or something then repost? Not sure im seeing it right and I dont wanna screw this up

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I would cut off the bottom two sets of leaves and branches, some people leave them and just trim the bottoms. I have found that the colas get bigger when you cut off all of the bottom growth that never gets big enough to matter. It just grows under the top growth thin and airy robbing the top cola buds of needed nutrients and water.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I would cut off the bottom two sets of leaves and branches, some people leave them and just trim the bottoms. I have found that the colas get bigger when you cut off all of the bottom growth that never gets big enough to matter. It just grows under the top growth thin and airy robbing the top cola buds of needed nutrients and water.
Thanks bro. Keepen an eye out for a fellow grower....awesome. thanks

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Since you have three nodes you can top it above the third node from the bottom and drop the cut in a cup of water.
If you wait for the two branches to grow out enough to top and top them both, it will give the bottom branches time to catch up and give you 8 cola buds.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Sweet thats what I wanted was a nice 8 cola lady. Im working with a 240watt G8 led and am hoping for 1g per watt harvest. Its a purple urkle crossed with good ole Big Bud. Cant wait to save 300$ each month....

Top Bottom