Grand Daddy Purp Attempt 2

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Throw away the fox farm feeding schedule and start by mixing 5 mil big bloom and 5 mil grow big in a gallon of half RO and half tap or all RO if you are scared of your tap.

Let it sit over night and put in an air stone bubbling if you have one.

Water it in the sink or tub and Use the whole gallon or most of it and that should stop your nute burn problem. I had the same nute burn as you using fox farm, any other liquid nutrient has less than half the the amount recommended per gallon and fox farm stuff is hot anyway.

Find a strain that likes the nutes and you might be able to follow the schedule...

X.rm

X.rm

hate to ask but you feel like copy/paste that pic, then mark the places like with a picture app Paint or something then repost? Not sure im seeing it right and I dont wanna screw this up
I think you should top it, clip the aperical meristem. Tip of growth. You will develop two tops andbyour lower two branches will catch up more or less. Especially if you bend and train b the first two tops. If your willing to veg a bit longer top the lower two branches and those will turn to two as well. Once you flip in two weeks lollipop her. Remove all lower branches that are shaded and getting little to no light. You should hsve a bushy hedge like plant by this point. Once she stretches the shape will emerge. If done right you should end up with at least 6 viable tops on the plant. If need be bend the first two tops. I mean bend at 90° angles. By the time the tops return growing vertically the lower two branches will have caught up or maybe even surpassed the top two colas. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted, im pullin up a chair 4 this one.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I think you should top it, clip the aperical meristem. Tip of growth. You will develop two tops andbyour lower two branches will catch up more or less. Especially if you bend and train b the first two tops. If your willing to veg a bit longer top the lower two branches and those will turn to two as well. Once you flip in two weeks lollipop her. Remove all lower branches that are shaded and getting little to no light. You should hsve a bushy hedge like plant by this point. Once she stretches the shape will emerge. If done right you should end up with at least 6 viable tops on the plant. If need be bend the first two tops. I mean bend at 90° angles. By the time the tops return growing vertically the lower two branches will have caught up or maybe even surpassed the top two colas. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted, im pullin up a chair 4 this one.
Thats whats I was wanting to hear. Wanna go for max with 8 colas but I want a good success, not failure. Prolly gonna do week 3 again next week after a flush on Sunday, itll be good for me in long run I think s9nce I lost a week of ideal growth to nute lock.

X.rm

X.rm

20160513 000125

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Throw away the fox farm feeding schedule and start by mixing 5 mil big bloom and 5 mil grow big in a gallon of half RO and half tap or all RO if you are scared of your tap.

Let it sit over night and put in an air stone bubbling if you have one.

Water it in the sink or tub and Use the whole gallon or most of it and that should stop your nute burn problem. I had the same nute burn as you using fox farm, any other liquid nutrient has less than half the the amount recommended per gallon and fox farm stuff is hot anyway.

Find a strain that likes the nutes and you might be able to follow the schedule...
Fox farm is not meant to use in the feeding schedule provided for cannabis, the schedule given is bunk imo. The best way to use fox farm imo would be to take a gallon jug of water and a medicine measuring cup. Add 3 to 5 ml of big bloom then add 2 to 7 ml of the grow big for veg, or tiger bloom for flower, mix, check ppm and ph and dont add the other unless maybe transitioning into flower.

I am pretty sure if you follow the schedule and add 6 tsps. of big bloom and 3 tsps. Of BOTH of the other nutes...to ONE GALLON....I am pretty sure your ppm will be like 29000 and you will get some type of toxicity
One more thing bro, I know its way too hot. But ive going to pretty much do the chart exactly but as it it was for 3 gallons, not per gallon. We are going to get it...I kinda got too lol and anyways they stress less is more, be patient. Kinda sounds like their stressing not saying anything incriminating. We might just have got the schedule perfect....

X.rm

X.rm

HOW HIGH**** funny stoner movie
If you take a close look at the msin branch right beneath the tip you can see two slender shoots growing. If you clip the main shoot the other two will receive more light and hormones called auxins, this will cause them to become dominant and become vigorous main colas. The same can be done to the tips of the other two branches, the trick is to clip at the node where two shoots branch off. If you opt to do that then the two main colas can be bent to allow the lower branches to catch up and all 6 shoots will receive not only the same amount of light but hormones aswell. Combined with a trellis and you have the makings of a uniform canopy SCROG with multiple colas per plant.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

If you take a close look at the msin branch right beneath the tip you can see two slender shoots growing. If you clip the main shoot the other two will receive more light and hormones called auxins, this will cause them to become dominant and become vigorous main colas. The same can be done to the tips of the other two branches, the trick is to clip at the node where two shoots branch off. If you opt to do that then the two main colas can be bent to allow the lower branches to catch up and all 6 shoots will receive not only the same amount of light but hormones aswell. Combined with a trellis and you have the makings of a uniform canopy SCROG with multiple colas per plant.
Thats the plan man, thanks for jumping in!

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Oh btw my girl or yours???? Which one you telling me to look at?

X.rm

X.rm

Oh btw my girl or yours???? Which one you telling me to look at?
The pic i posted for you to see. The plant in the middle before being staked with bamboos. If you look closely you can see where the shoots branch off. Thats the node where you want to prune. I M. H O, i would only feed once a week in veg with FFof and it would be with an organic fertilizer. Then during flowering i would water, water dry feed, water dry and repeat. Adding teas, bennies and enzymes. Creating optimal ecosystem in the rhizosphere is essential for nutrients to become available for uptake.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Thanks for the recommendations. Going with Fox Farm I just feel they are awesome. Especially if they pack 3 times nute strength meaning you can get 3 times the amount of grows with the same package. But I gotta crash man, this Sunday I will be doing a flush and repeating week 3. Now 1 question I have is that.....if its a deficiency doesnt that mean lack there of? Gonna uplaod some photos tommorow around 7pm eastern usa and im wondering if this strain could actually be UNDER fed......

X.rm

X.rm

Thanks for the recommendations. Going with Fox Farm I just feel they are awesome. Especially if they pack 3 times nute strength meaning you can get 3 times the amount of grows with the same package. But I gotta crash man, this Sunday I will be doing a flush and repeating week 3. Now 1 question I have is that.....if its a deficiency doesnt that mean lack there of? Gonna uplaod some photos tommorow around 7pm eastern usa and im wondering if this strain could actually be UNDER fed......
Not necessarily, it just means that the nutrients arent available for v the plsnt to absorb. Try adding floraliscious plus it's an organic chelator and hygrozyme after your flush. Good luck bro. Have a good night. Feel free to contact me anytime. PEACE.

X.rm

X.rm

Humic acid, fulvic acid, enzyme, beneficial bacteria and fungi. All in conjunction should do the trick this and c every other time you use FF.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Not necessarily, it just means that the nutrients arent available for v the plsnt to absorb. Try adding floraliscious plus it's an organic chelator and hygrozyme after your flush. Good luck bro. Have a good night. Feel free to contact me anytime. PEACE.
Thanks man will do, keep an eye on this one for sure. Also im new to this sonewhat. Grown backyard crap nothing serious, so please go light on abbreviations. Need to learn everything I can. Please subscribe dude, cant have enough help

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Humic acid, fulvic acid, enzyme, beneficial bacteria and fungi. All in conjunction should do the trick this and c every other time you use FF.
By c im guessing you mean calcium. Just ordered some cal mag should have it by the afternoon...but not sure if I will use it as of now. The guys I got the seeds from said use 3/4 strength fox farm hydro schedule

X.rm

X.rm

The big bud is a sativa and is finicky, careful not to burn. Then the purple urkle is a indica dominant strain. Hopefully it will express true hybrid vigor. Take it slow with her and ease the ppm's up slowly. Better to stay under and adjust than to fix a burn that will take more time to correct. Truth be told i think you should give CoCo a try. You can still grow completely organic and reap the benefits of a true hydroponic grow. Much more control over whats going in and the growth rate is explosive compared to any soil grow indoors. Give it a try in your next run. I guarantee you won't go back...

Top Bottom