Aligee

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :Aligee!!!
Strain : Granddaddypurple clone only
via my boy in socal ... :mad0233:
Method Smoked : ZigZag lol!!!

APPEARANCE

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/337737c4.jpghttp://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/85b57382.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :Reeks !!!
Associated smells of bud :sweet goodness

TASTE

Dominant flavour :that well known tasty purple flavor lol!!!
Associated flavours : skunky ,old school pot flavor :)

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10
- cough factor? : yes this J has me choking !!! smoked 3/4 between two heads.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)40-60%
Potency : 10
(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime >>>both
Munchies? : na not yet
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (ā€¢) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (ā€¢)

floral (ā€¢) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (ā€¢)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that looks Dank.. Nice purp 2 the buds.. I bet u wish u did a full run with GDP better then the full run with that weak Ass ECSD.. Great grow run the shit outa that bitchī€Žī€Ž

Aligee

Aligee

Oh ya its way darker in person its pretty strong too im barely on my 1st toke dare me to show the ecsd scwag lol !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It was pretty ugly lookin.. That ECSD that is I'm not sure if u want people 2 see that sorry strain.. Was it even ECSD? Or sumthin els.. Show her if u want.. But I can't wait 2 check out that GrandDaddy Purp.. I want 2 see her in person..

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Those nuggs look very dense. Great colors in that pic. Ive never had GDP but it looks like i need to.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its my all time favorite to smoke before bed - or on a lazy sunday watching football when your team isnt on - lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Gotta love that relaxing sleeper dope.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
real nice man. i too have had soem wicked nice gdp before. how long did you take her and how hard did you feed her?

I

ibTheMan

Nice , i smoke some once, it was alot better then i thought it would be(fuely/good)

Aligee

Aligee

real nice man. i too have had soem wicked nice gdp before. how long did you take her and how hard did you feed her?

She was done mostly by my boy vitaminh20 they were fed AN Connie @ bout 8-900 ppm !!! Taste amazing !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Those nuggs look very dense. Great colors in that pic. Ive never had GDP but it looks like i need to.
Highly recommended . Nugs are nice n dense !!!

its my all time favorite to smoke before bed - or on a lazy sunday watching football when your team isnt on - lol
Yup it can make the eyelids heavy head all tight lol!!!
Gotta love that relaxing sleeper dope.
Relaxer bud for sure !!!

Nice , i smoke some once, it was alot better then i thought it would be(fuely/good)
This came out real good to be honest this was the 1st run of this cut shes gonna stick around for sure !!!

Venom818

Venom818

nice, but potency 10 so it was as good or better than your wifi #1? Ive tried gdp,purple erckle,querckle,god bud super gdp and none were a 10,8 at best

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm glad it was dank bro. That's real kens gdp for you there. Sorry the others didn't turn out how you expected. You should try and let the ecsd just flower outside in soil you will be surprised. Just make sure to keep her away from the heat. She dosent like heat at all.

Aligee

Aligee

nice, but potency 10 so it was as good or better than your wifi #1? Ive tried gdp,purple erckle,querckle,god bud super gdp and none were a 10,8 at best

Lol wifi is better than a 10 bro !!!

Aligee

Aligee

I'm glad it was dank bro. That's real kens gdp for you there. Sorry the others didn't turn out how you expected. You should try and let the ecsd just flower outside in soil you will be surprised. Just make sure to keep her away from the heat. She dosent like heat at all.

Im gonna have to get my diesel fix thru seeds but its all good Mota just gave me some sour turbo to run thru >>>Sour turbo-*DSD v3 x SourD 2.5*got 5 up and going this should be diesel all the way

FYI this GDP cut is Dankity Dank !!! Thx Dog !!! Cant wait to run some your OG's !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whaaaaattttttt?? I'm gunna speak on a weak cut.. If it sucks it sucks I'm gunna say it.. I didn't grow that weak cut (good thing) but I was waiting 4 it 2 finish so I can puff on some killer Sour D.. & that shit was booty.. Did u want me 2 keep that a secret that u hooked up Aligee with crap...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yo again gee my bad. I wouldn't of gave you nothing if I would of known it wasn't going to turn out right. Yeah let me know how the diesel turns out. I'm getting those og's ready bro. True x everything.

Glad atleast you liked the gdp. Flower the chem outdoors so you can see how much of a beast she is and dnt worry ill take a bunch of cuts of the d just in case you dig it ill throw them with the true. Just waiting for them to get bigger.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Goo how can you say a cut is weak if you haven't even grown it. Lol it shows bro. The only time people should run their mouth about cuts its when they have grown it cus only then will they know if the cut was grown properly( not saying aligee didn't grow it right) bu t lots can go wrong when others are growing cuts so why speak on something you haven't grown..? Lol silly. Just silly.

On and nah you can tell everyone I gave aligee the ecsd cus that's what it was bro. it has been grown by well known growers/breeders and they were cool with it. Honestly for me no matter how good diesel is grown its always just ok buds for me. Nothing special. Oh and heat kills your diesel smell for sure.! My boy was just trying to get rid of ps of diesel with no smell cus the room got a bit hot...

Lol I'm not worried about 1(weak)?? Ecsd cut goo cus you know I got fire coming out my ass when it comes to cuts..

I had erased the other comment so it wouldn't come to this..lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom