>>>Grand daddy purple clone only>>>

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

ding ding ding:fighting0040:

on another note i have to sample some of this kens gdp,I thought ken said it was a sativa which i never believed LOL

O

organickat

The problem is anything sour/fuel is being called sour d or diesel cuz you can get top dollar and 99% of the population cant tell the diffrence . Some peeps cant be dooped . I have the real cut and its amazing and is elite for that reason

Illmind

Illmind

nice gdp. sucks u got a beat ecsd cut. even the worst grown diesel is fier. call it og kush diesel and it'll become bomb all the sudden in ca. lol, o and there are sativas with strong indie buzz and indies with speedy uplifting buzz. so judging it off that isn't an exact science. wiggers i call em, indies that act like sats lol. sats purp too. they do it all.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All my point was is that ECSD was weak.. I was woundering if it was ECSD.. I thought maybe it was a mix up..Aligee is a good grower & the strains rite next 2 ECSD came out bomb.. So I figured it was a sorry cut that's all.. Ur rite I didn't run it but I still got a say so cuz I burned it & I'm sure Aligee took good care if it when it was growing or the other strains would of came out weak also.. Atleast that's what I thought anyways.. U no that we always speak on cuts we haven't ran b4 Dog.. Even u do that member when both of us were running r mouths about that White Fire #3 at ngc? We both were sayin it wasn't all that & we both never ran that cut so I'll juss keep runnin my mouth.. Somtimes I'm rite somtimes I'm wrong but a Dog will never keep quite about weak cuts!! Don't get mad ESK it wasn't like I was talkin' shit on a strain u created... It was juss 1 cut I thought was weak..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ding ding ding:fighting0040:

on another note i have to sample some of this kens gdp,I thought ken said it was a sativa which i never believed LOL

Super Funny Venom

That's crazy that Ken said his GDP is a sativa I thought all purps were heavy indica strains.. I've smoked some at the cup & it was a mega heavy indica I thought.. I havent got 2 try Aligee's work yet but I'm thinking it's a heavy hitter also..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ESK juss texted me with a great point.. I didn't like the White Fire from NGC grow by a good grower but I loved the same cut grown by another grower.. The 1 I didn't like that much was grown hydro & the same cut grown In soil I thought was Fire.. So I now see ur point ESK different grow methods create different results with the same cut grown b 2 bad ass growers.. ESK my bad 4 putting ur name out there.. U didn't create the cut so y did I add ur name with the shit talkin' my Bad Homie.. Thanks 4 correcting me now I understand

Aligee

Aligee

One last note and lets just drop it I knew better than to run multiples of a unknown cut my bad im over it now lets move on playas !!!

Venom818

Venom818

nice gdp. sucks u got a beat ecsd cut. even the worst grown diesel is fier. call it og kush diesel and it'll become bomb all the sudden in ca. lol, o and there are sativas with strong indie buzz and indies with speedy uplifting buzz. so judging it off that isn't an exact science. wiggers i call em, indies that act like sats lol. sats purp too. they do it all.

i feel you on that but gdp has purple erckle in it ,isnt purple erckle a indica i grew querckle and purple erckle both were indica's

Super Funny Venom

That's crazy that Ken said his GDP is a sativa I thought all purps were heavy indica strains.. I've smoked some at the cup & it was a mega heavy indica I thought.. I havent got 2 try Aligee's work yet but I'm thinking it's a heavy hitter also..

yeah i think ken is trippin on that one

Illmind

Illmind

ya urkle slower than most veg is also ind trait so urk is def ind dom but i can't call it i don't know it origins. if grown right urk is killlllllll. i grew querk too wasn't bad, i'm sure a 20 seed run will turn up a keeper but fuc all that lol..

T

TheIronLung317

Im gonna have to get my diesel fix thru seeds but its all good Mota just gave me some sour turbo to run thru >>>Sour turbo-*DSD v3 x SourD 2.5*got 5 up and going this should be diesel all the way

FYI this GDP cut is Dankity Dank !!! Thx Dog !!! Cant wait to run some your OG's !!!

Yo bro i got some dank chiesel waiting for you with that diesel funk to it!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Aligee gave me a bud 2 try out it looks pure purple no green in the buds.. Looks dead on like the bud I got from Ken at the cup in S.F. 2 me it smelled like fruity pebbles my girl said it smelled like skunk funk.. When I cracked open the bud the smell got even stronger like 2X stronger.. This is a killer purple juss like the old days.. Not like the watered down purps going around now..I'm not a purp fan but this strain made me change my mind.. I would run this strain in my tent.. My girl is crazy when I cracked open the nug she said she smelled berries like Blue Berries all I smelled was fruity pebbles.. The smoke was very very smooth.. Not much of a taste when ur choking so much & coughing up a lung in a good way its a super mega deep indica stone.. But not as Stoney as WiFi tho but still very bomb smoke.. Looks I would give this bud a 10, smell would b another 10, Stoneyness I'd give it a 9.. WiFi #1 scores 10's in all categories.. This GDP is defiantly a strain worth running rite next 2 WiFi #1.. all in all this Ken's GDP is dank.. Great job Aligee Thanks 4 the bud Doggie..

ESK this is a super cut Dog.. Good lookin on droppin this cut 2 Ali..

Aligee

Aligee

Yes glad you guys liked it im in Love Lol !!!its a nice smoke day or nite and it stanks hardcore of sweet fruity kind bud !!! It hits hard to i agree has a punch to it !!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Yea esers GDP cut is legit! Nice smoke for sure! His ecsd was good too... Now that true oohhhooo weeeee! That shit is mega fire! Call me Eser we got some talkin to do bout them crosses fam! That true s1 is a beast!And beautiful shots amigo!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how was the yeild on her aliegee, how long a veg and what not i got a few in about 25 days shes already packing it on. smells is kinda like a wine cooler one them berry ones old ladies drink

Aligee

Aligee

30 + days veg she was a bush at the flip was the smallest yielder out of the others we topped her multiple times this was the 1st run run two is days away hopefully we'll dial her in soon !!! overall low yield or not shes a keeper im gonna work her for sure !!!

purpleberry

purpleberry

The kens and other GDP cuts ive seen will be almost the same, the difference is kens gets that skunky smell and others where straight fruity pebbles. They will yeild low if you dont dail it in. If you run 9 per light, top 2x, lst a little you can get them over 3oz each and hit over 1.5 per light. My best with kens is 1.75 and its not easy to do. Then when you get those buds big and chunky they try to mold on you and you have to chop at 8 weeks. I hate growing GDP im moving on to some kush cuts. LOL
I also picked up a purple cream cut that shits all over kens for quaility, but vegs so slow, Im sure it could be erkle or very close to the same? Its got some long skinny leaves that look sativa, but the nug is straight indica, wierd. Ive never seen erkle so i dont know what its leaves look like, but if they are the same, maybe there is a runt sativa in the genetics of these purples.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
30 + days veg she was a bush at the flip was the smallest yielder out of the others we topped her multiple times this was the 1st run run two is days away hopefully we'll dial her in soon !!! overall low yield or not shes a keeper im gonna work her for sure !!!

yeah loving the structure on her myself dug threw a pack of querkles for the grand daddy querkle porject and found a really nice male outa of the 4 i had. i had 2 females just like him they both had really nice stretch so im hoping that will carry over. i also plan on reversing her got a 10 pack of wifi's coming gonna let her go to town on as well as the Chemdog D cut if i get enough pollen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom