GrandDaddyPurple = This is my Journey with GDP

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigdiezel602

DSCF9264.JPG
4evergreen you really dont know what your talking about unless you are some kind of plant scientist or something how would you be so sure the plant just dont turn purple? sounds to me your just being an ass and def a noob! and to think you have to freeze your plants to get them to turn purple is just sad...i did this GDP from coffee shop blue sky in oakland Ca and with the temps at 75-85 degrees you can clearly see it naturally turns purple...almost a solid purple sorry you must have gotten weak genetics or fake clones it happens bro go to coffee shop blue sky for real genetics stop getting fake ones...seems like you dont know purple strains

Agreed my bubba kush (katsu cut) turns a deep purple with no temp change at all and its not even a "purple strain! Its in the genetics waiting on my GDP to get purple now LOL

B

bigdiezel602

DSCF9264.JPG
4evergreen you really dont know what your talking about unless you are some kind of plant scientist or something how would you be so sure the plant just dont turn purple? sounds to me your just being an ass and def a noob! and to think you have to freeze your plants to get them to turn purple is just sad...i did this GDP from coffee shop blue sky in oakland Ca and with the temps at 75-85 degrees you can clearly see it naturally turns purple...almost a solid purple sorry you must have gotten weak genetics or fake clones it happens bro go to coffee shop blue sky for real genetics stop getting fake ones...seems like you dont know purple strains

Agreed my bubba kush (katsu cut) turns a deep purple with no temp change at all and its not even a "purple strain! Its in the genetics waiting on my GDP to get purple now LOL

Top Bottom