Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Hello from the hand! I have a log I'm going to start a Lil late 5.6 wk from germ..strains I'm running from seed.Bog sour grape.sour strawberry. Sour boggle.grandaddy black cherry og .kaliman cheese#1 ..sensi skunk #1 . blueberry ace of spades ..swiss seed larry yeah I'm trying it ..scotts og and rugburn from rd.deep purple from subcool..pics coming soon

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

None of them have been flipped yet still pre sexing them from seed .. the majority of them .a few females have came forth I'll come with details and pics soon

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Having trouble posting pics !! Granted I'm using my smartphone says file too large ?? I'm a newb to this and not the most tech savvy ..Merp

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Out of 5 popped black cherry og 2 female made it ..one tall one short granted I need to repot the Lil guy there very different the taller of the 2 ...smells of cherry ludens cough drops in veg very stank ..let's check the others now

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

The only plant of 5 bog sour strawberry all were males but this dude here Im going to hit my Bruce banner #3 with for some strawberry quagmire . That ish is gonna be gigitty goo....

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

These 2 jive turkeys are male also the only 2 larry og from swiss seed bank of 5 and bam going in the gah bidge./said w a Boston accent

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Big one in back is Danks fire fighter og female the others I need to check at the other venue yet to give a proper ratio that I had .....the 2 in front are my B.O.G sourgrape short one is my only female of 5 seeds tall guy is male and reeks of grape stank Idk what's Goin to happen to him yet ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

These are my 2 remaining of 5 sour boggle popped all 3 that made it out of dirt..males ..hoping the friend I have that popped the other 5 gets a mommy his gear looks solid I hope my buddy gets the sour strawberry mommerr out of the remains of the pack..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

This Lil lady is a blueberry ace of spades cross I got from a Colorado dispensary via a 12 pack of seeds I bought. .there's more pics coming soon of the other strains on the list ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Also pics of the current bloom ..9000 watts of banana og and my kosher cut I've had from my seeds of the first release of the strain haven't seen any kosher match it..including 3 packs of newer release kosher I've popped personally ...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Also ..sorry for the lack of Grammer n proper spelling n junk ...I'm doing this from my phone I'm half blind and have sausage fingers ..and I have bad Grammer to begin with as wll

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Now go in and it says full image ....will go full screen before u post .... hit the more options button.... looking good ! got your grow on !!!

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Hopefully Santa gets me a new camera and tablet :) ..thank you im definitely not tech savvy at all ..I'm going to figure this pic thing out ..I also can't take my archived pics off my phone only let's me put up the ones I take in real time only?? Or it says file too large ..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hopefully Santa gets me a new camera and tablet :) ..thank you im definitely not tech savvy at all ..I'm going to figure this pic thing out ..I also can't take my archived pics off my phone only let's me put up the ones I take in real time only?? Or it says file too large ..

Hope u do ...I have a feeling theres fire in your phone ! M

Latest posts

Top Bottom