• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

full size fridge behind it it for scale

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

6ft stakes in those pots to get a idea of how tall these banana stretch out .. I held the cam over my head to get this shot I will take lights off pics they should b more quality images thank you guys for the likes .. I'll update on all the strains listed in the beginning of the thread in a day or so I just gotta knock these down . Then the big clean .. Will b matter of days I will have this room full of clones from the following popped seeds listed and pics of the seed plants as we'll thanks for the good vibes farmers

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

another project ...this my tent o males of the following .my kosher kut x ghost .. Mendo dawg..Kaliman cheese ..face off bx..grimace og .sour grape . Rug burn . Scott's og ..sour grape..skunk 1 out of 70 or so males this is our 2nd run of the males who made it thru ..going to narrow it down to 2..3 and start having some more fun with this banana kut I have ..she's so full of taste, vigor, yield, for sure going to make some "banana nut bread" aka the stanky Danky cheese male x banana .. And more

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

B.O.G sour grape 1 wk in this is my 1 female of the whole pack thought I had more but oh we'll I hope this is the winner smells great has great structure clones awesome

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

2 Kaliman seeds cheese #1 ...... Merp I mean they smell great very very skunky funky like great cheese but these are seed plants they aren't big by any means they are 13 wk from sow and clone not so well I tossed both clones running these seed plants out and that's a wrap .. All tho I kept a stinky stank male of 6 to choose from the smelly stand out of the buch in the tent I have a new pic of the male run as well

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

B.O.G sour strawberry kush pheno #1 these are really slow go on these ones took 11 wk from seed just to sex the minie ladies If it's killer I may not be able to keep it for is a bit slow on the veg tip

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

View attachment 468086 View attachment 468086 my 1 of 2 sour boggle ... I popped a whole pack only got 2 females ... Popped a whole pack of sour grape .. I got 1 female popped half pack of ssk and got 2. .. I won't feel disappointed I guess if I can keep one of these ladies around for a while so far I'm most impressed by the sour grapes .. Vigor ,, willing to take preventative sprays...clones .. Smells the best of all the strains from bog I have thus far I just got my B.M .R from ngr popping those in a wk pics coming soon View attachment 468086

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Grand daddy's black cherry og shorter pheno .. Grows great stocky clones great now let's see how she rolls in flower all of these seeds were popped at the same time

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Grand daddy's black cherry og " cherry Ludens" pheno I named her this cuz she reLly reeks of a fresh pack of them in veg and 1 wk in flower .. Clones well.. Veg decent takes my spray with a lil bit of attitude on the bottom fans but other then that 2 thumbs up so far time will tell

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

so far 1 sour grape pheno ...and 2 black cherry are looking my fav this all was a disapointment .. Far as how many seeds I popped to how many germed to how many females all the way round I have 1 damn rug burn og eating to sex still as all these are waiting and 1 Scott's og ... I also have 2 females of the sensi skunk #1 from seed popped with these but due to legal numbers I'm alotted had to move them to a new home pics coming soon and of 5 fire fighter og I have 1 female pics coming soon thank you mucho ;)

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

updated pic of my male plants tent... Tall guy in back is my selection of the first kosher " my kut from first release x ghost ? Male the reason I put a question mark these seeds were purchased in Colorado at c.a.m sold labeled og medley I asked the crosses they replied male ghost og with 5 of there favorite kush kuts they hold being , triangle, la kush, raskal,dicks og ?, last one I don't remember .. How ever these seeds were gold all of them huuuuuge yielders but lack luster in the taste department so we took the most vigorous male of the bunch and crossed it to my kosher to bring out more yield but to retain more kosher taste were running my cut back to a male found from the f1 that reeks just like mom and that the tall man in the back

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Also in the tent 1 sour strawberry out of my whole pack I popped this plant even tho male impressed me on looks alone it's hard to see amongst the bunch but it's in front .. Also 2 sensi skunk males one more indie with garlic smell other more sat with purple ish smell to her ??? Yeah purp ish ..1 Kaliman cheese that smell like it was in bloom while in veg smelled sooo skunky just a dog in the veg depot so my lanky 4 x stretch banana og is perfect candidate to cross him with add stank n take some height away from my banana I hope..1 black cherry og male not really anything to say yet about him till this is more in bloom these are also a wk in bloom 2 grimace og males that made it thru our last 70 male plant run and also 1 face off bx made it thru our test .. Flower size.. Smell.. Vigor .. Flower time ..color..all things we look to spot for in keeper males

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

2 closest are B.O.G sour strawberry kush 2 further back thiner blade leaf are my 2 cheese #1 from Kaliman the cheese or the strawberry have yet to impress me until yesterday and did a smell test on those ssk and my pheno #1 smells sooo good like mangos or some strong fruit I can't call it strawberry IMO but damn does it smell killer .. The 2 cheese I'm waiting on those to impress me yet ..small plants from seed I kinda knew what I was getting into I have grown cheese b4 but it has been many yr I just forgot how much of a dog these are in veg and almost zero stretch when bloomed the untopped strawberry closest to cam is the one I speak of ..... KillsKills

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

sour grapes from B.O.G ...as time creeps on this stretched out more than any strains in my current run she's all bubble gum 100% no grape or sour I have grown many packs of bg from serious seeds and I can say it's all bubble gum but much sweeter and better stronger actual bubble gum then serious seeds bg IMO B.O.G has better gum but the only 1 pheno I have out of a whole pack of sour grapes. I wasn't happy or disappointed just didn't get all I hoped on getting from the pack without a doubt the bubble gum does smell good tho

Top Bottom