GranDoggy Purps..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up fellas.. I have 3 packs of GDP on the way. :lock: I'll start 2 packs and throw one in the fridge.. ;) I thought it would be a fun adventure to see how they turn out so i picked up a few packs..

I found 1 pic of the mom said to be used on ic.. She's nice and chunky.. Are there any more specifics you can give us on if colder temps are needed <55'F for it to purp up or if a good flush can bring on more colors, what are the smells & tastes of your mom, etc.. ?? :rock

Thanks fellas.. I'll make sure to run a good log on her if and or when I get them.. :harvest:

Gdp 9wks
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up Winta.. This was said to be the mom used my them on this cross. Looks good huh.. Nice colors and looks sticky. I hope I can find a good mom..

C

c4NN4daze

mmm, yum. BDP one of my favorite purples. Props....sub'd in!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Luck

They should be nice, hope all goes well

mal

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Great Score Tex! Can't wait for this shit to go down...bring it homie

I'm sub'd

J

jcash

gdp

dam i missed that auction and boy am i pissed! hope they have a re-list later on. Anyway I want to see this strain/smoke report when all is done. peace!

sky high

sky high

Who needs some seedz? Looks like a possible relist!

you can Thank me later. :)

s h

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on.. I was going to germ a pac or three, but I decided to put them up for now. I have a few too many other projects goin' on and also waiting on them white urkles..

sky high

sky high

Right on, Garden! I sure woulda jumped on 'em myself but I have a buncha things I need to pop as it is.

best of luck!

s h

P

paulycali

Anybody catch that drop of some grandoggy purps today???

Was there any other goodies dropped or just the grandoggy purps???

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Did anyone grow these out? I just popped all mine, wonder what I'm in for....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn I wish I knew these dropped I would love to have GDP in my line up are there gonna be any more of these made??

Top Bottom