GranDoggy Purps..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growing247

People love the GDP! It has great bag appeal. Then to cross the uber dank Chemdog to that strain that is going to be a good cross! You got two of the best strains on earth crossed together right there. That is a great combination. I'm growing 2 GDP plants I got as clones. They are 10 days from finishing and they are some stinky little bastards covered in crystals so big they look like sugar. The buds are super tight and super dense. The nights going into spring and early summer have been quite warm so not too much purpling but still much danko.

D

drugstorecowboy

how big do the grandoggy purps plants get and what kind of yield do you get? im seriously considering this for my next grow or maybe chocolate lemonade

D

drugstorecowboy

i just got 5 grandoggy purps and 5 casey jones seeds yesterday, cant wait to grew em

G

Growing247

GDP and Purple Urkle are not known for getting great yields. Not only that, you have to be very careful when training them because you can get some real larfy buds if you're not careful. I SCRoG mine and get ok results with a fixxed trellis mad of string. Thing is, the buds look really good and they are really dense, but they are also really small, and get smaller as they dry. The buds don't real get nice and plump like some strains when you double trellis them or even single trellis them. Add to the fact that you're probably only getting 1/2 ounce to 1 ounce of dried bud per plant and the bud you are getting tastes and looks really good for the most part, and people like it a lot because of the fruity taste except for 1 thing. The high is just really not that great. It is very lackluster high unlike a lot of more potent strains out there like OG and diesel strains. That is why breeders are always trying to cross GDP with strains like OG Kush and Chem Dawg and everything else. To keep the fruity purple flavor and stuff, but add a little more potency to the strain which is badly needed. Also, it is hard to get GDP to grow really large buds. Most buds are only about as big around as a roll out quarters when dried.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Any updates? I'm curious about this GDP line from CG. thanks

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sweet man..i got two going right now so it will be fun to see if we have any of the same phenotype's. im sub's for sure.

altimood

altimood

Not so good of pic's but here's some of my GDP.
IMG_4426.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

I'm have two pheno's and they are both KILLER. I hate my camera. GDP is the real deal.

T

truecannabliss

Awesome plants bro, how did they turn out? Are you running them again?
Thanks for sharing, peace.

D

daddymexbricks

Grew some gran doody outdoors was pure fire! Yea I'd like to see texs too!

altimood

altimood

Awesome plants bro, how did they turn out? Are you running them again?
Thanks for sharing, peace.
My grandoggy purps was KILLER. This next run should be way better because I have more dedicated space. The yield and quality of the bud was superb. I'm still trying to get over the Grandaddy Haze...
IMG_3250.JPG

IMG_3248.jpg

A serious yielder of rock hard nuggets.

T

truecannabliss

Damn bro those buds look amazing, the Chem genetics have improved the GDP yield big time in that pheno.
Peace

altimood

altimood

That was the GD Haze and not Gradoggy pictured. Just didn't want confusion...My Grandoggy was quite different than that, but equally amazing. And PURPLE.:banana1sv6:

true grit

true grit

Any pics of the Grandoggy? thats the one i missed and was after. i want a good purp, and good purple chem would be preferred!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

famm i just got done smoking some of this 1 and dayummmmmmmm i love when herb is grown outside with much love. mad props to the cre8tor of this strain the one that i have the pleasure of puffffffin on is defently gdp smellin al the way and Chemdog D lookin al the way love it and im not even a big purple fan but this shit has the Chemdog D punch with the gdp taste

Top Bottom