ojd

lolamilans

looking great

how many weeks along are those shots

geting any more purple colours coming through

peace

T

truecannabliss

I would like to officially declare my love for Grandoggy Purps.
We have a selected keeper that is blowing my mind in flower, 2 weeks of flush and she is purpling up nicely although she already had a lilac hue to her early in flower. The smells are amazing, purple candy with chemdog like fart spray undertones....been a while since i was this excited.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

altimood

altimood

I would like to officially declare my love for Grandoggy Purps.
We have a selected keeper that is blowing my mind in flower, 2 weeks of flush and she is purpling up nicely although she already had a lilac hue to her early in flower. The smells are amazing, purple candy with chemdog like fart spray undertones....been a while since i was this excited.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

A truly amazing strain... No doubt

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

what is the flower time on the grand doggy and how is the stretch on them in flower placing my order tomorrow and was curious

O

ojd

flower time runs at 8-10 weeks depending on pheno

stretch is prety minimal

on grandaddy phenos there is v litle stretch,on chem pheno she will stretch a 1/3 of her height

peace

altimood

altimood

IMG_3970_21.jpg
IMG_39721.JPG

Grandoggy's

DSC000211.JPG

wow theses look grate

are the yields really that low, my pal had some 3d what was small yielding was an amazing smoke only yeiled 1/2 to 1 oz and he kept that for ages couldn't let go
so I am sure he would want to keep this too

also how straight up chemdog yield over granddoggy purps

are they roughly the same yeilders

also how is the high off theses girls

any one found any signs of hemies not had a grate experience with fems

also dose any one know the reputability of the company emerald triangle

thanks guys

T

truecannabliss

Stunning bro, this strain is one of the prettiest i've ever grown. Your plants are beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Peace

p.s sorry I asked this question more eligible on a new post, thanks

T

truecannabliss

Chemdog is a better yielder than the Grandaddy Purple clone, the Grandoggy puts out plants that are equal or better than the Chemdog D yield wise, strength wise the Grandoggy is much more potent than the Grandaddy, flavour wise it has the best of both genetic lines and gives off wonderful smell of purple candy and fart spray mixed with floral incense, very complex smell/flavour profile.
The Grandoggy is proving its self to be a winner in every garden its appeared, clones will soon begin to spread and hopefully everyone will get a chance to enjoy her in their garden.
Peace

yeeeaaaahhhh boooooiiiiiiiiiii thats what I am on about

very very good i am liking what I am reading truecannabliss :P

you guys down cali, and canda are lucky

thanks for sharing the love around the world

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

where can i find the grandaddy haze seeds at?? altimoods pix are amazing!!

K

Kingbudz

Hi there Truecannabliss, could you tell me what chemdogand GDP you used in this cross?
Just bought a few packs of grandoggys and would like to do a bit of research in to there parenting strains.

Really looking forward to this one as you never get purp stains in the UK.
Cheers CG!

Crackadelic

Crackadelic

Kens GDP cut duno the chem genetics though.. Every journal I've found on grandoggy was legit would like to throw some in my room..

I found the. Grandaddy haze but no feminized beans & not guaranteed purple pheno which I want!!!

O

ojd

for the fem version we using the Chemdog D cut hit with reversed gdp pollen

for the male/female version we used the chem bx2 male hit to the gdp cut

peace

true grit

true grit

fingers crossed to run these sometime soon!! Ive possessed most of the purp cuts but they just didn't make it vigor/yield wise in my garden...now OGR's white urkle got me something, but still not quite the potency that the chems can yield. can only imagine great phenos outta that cross!

Top Bottom