Grape Ape/2k/CoCo

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

Thought I would share my progress. I have about 1-2 weeks to go. Just started flushing the other day. Let me know what you guys/gals think?

Before I flipped....

Grape ape2kcoco
Grape ape2kcoco 2
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking awesome bro you should have a really awesome harvest from what I see real soon.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice ..............that stuff looks like the stuff that killed elvis

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Looking bomb! I love the sweetness that the ape produces. So delicious.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looks Great, I love Grape Ape. I have a really nice cut of it. I Like it over the GDP TBH.

Nice job it looks yummy!

P

paperplane

Thank you...Yeah I love the Grape Ape too. It gets super stinky though!

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

i love grape ape! i would love to get the opportunity to grow it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bloom room and bud shots paperplane! Looking forward to the lights out shots and loads of eye candy... :cool

P

paperplane

Thank you for all the positive comments. This is only my 2nd run, So i'm hoping my next run will be even better. I got this cut from a friend who has been running it for close to 8-9 years! The cut originated from Humboldt. So far it seems to be an easy strain to grow out. Again thank you.....will post more pics soon.

xrob415x

xrob415x

Dam bro nice grow. Im rockin some grape ape right now coco top feed drain to waste,feed feed water. Do they like heavy feedings. What ppm did you max out at? But very nice grow they look great

S

SuperChicken01

Yup, have to agree here, the Ape is WAY better than GDP... The Original Urkle and Ape's always looks like sisters to me when growing side by side, urk smelling like grape skunk and ape like a sweeter grape koolaid or something, anyways, nice plants man!

P

paperplane

Honestly this was only my second run. From what I noticed you can throw alot of nutes at the ape. I would shoot for around 1000-1200ppm's. I always feed, I only gave them water once during the entire 12/12 schedule. I wonder if they would of came out better with more pure H20 watering? As far as maxing out on PPM's my resi would rise to around 1800 or so then I would drain some water and add a new mixture.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey paperplane,
1st. let me say congrats on your grape ape. one day i hope to get that and run a side by side with GDP to see which one i like more/ if they are different enough to keep both based on stone/medical use.

OK, i'm gonna address something that has been in my mind a long ass time, but i have never posted on until now.

" From what I noticed you can throw alot of nutes at the ape. "

I HAVE SEEN THIS TYPE OF STATEMENT FOR YEARS NOW AND EACH TIME I DO I THINK THIS.

what a plant can handle so far as nutes should always be based on what the plant needs, not a certain amount of nutes that they can tolerate.

so basically we all should be shooting for the nute strength that gets us the healthiest plant response, so far as look and growth features are concerned. what i'm saying is nothing new, but it
seems out of al the boards i have been a member of or visited the sock em to em nute idea always seems to be a matter of conversation, that is misguided in many, many posts.

too many of certain nutes are not good and can make the plant suffer from nute toxicity, which is obvious to most growers with a decent amount of grow experience .

same as people, who take too many vitamins, most extra vitamins just get pissed out, others cause toxicity and with it negative side effects to our bodies.

dialing in a strain takes time obviously, and the easiest part of that dial in to gauge imho are the nutes since we control them along with the environment we give them. changing both affect our finla out come usually...

keep at it paperplane,
i like your set up too btw. those buds look nice

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i'd expect 9 plants to go under 1000w on a 4'x4' table. what is the temperature at the canopy? what is the leaf temperature? do you find that humidity stays really low? i wonder if the plants are transpiring or photosynthesizing under both lights. can you try running one light? or run 18 plants on a 4'x8' table?

your buds look amazing at 3 weeks. what was your final yield?

xrob415x

xrob415x

Yea I stick to feed feed water I find that it helps with salt build up because I tend to water with minimal ammounts of run off.

Top Bottom